I wish the 3DS had special edition skins...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish the 3DS had special edition skins...

User Info: Kinneth123

Kinneth123
4 years ago#1
Instead of special edition models.

Everytime a better design comes out, you need to buy a whole new model in order to get it?

If you already have one, that's practically $100+ for what amounts to a skin, AND you have to transfer your stuff over to it.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;

User Info: neonick

neonick
4 years ago#2
You only have to buy it if you WANT it. I've kept my Zelda edition since it was released because I have no desire to buy a new model.
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller

Kinneth123
4 years ago#3
But what if you want the design though, and not a whole new 3DS?

It just seems like you should be able to buy skins as a seperate, cheaper purpose.

Even Gameboy Micro had skins! That was like the only good thing about it.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#4
I think there are sites out there you can design skins.
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 years ago#5
Google for Dezaskin 3DS.
lowercase

User Info: neonick

neonick
4 years ago#6
decalgirl.com solves your problem.
OWS: "a bunch of iPhone, iPad wielding spoiled brats who should stop getting in the way of working people and find jobs for themselves." Frank Miller

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
4 years ago#7
So you don't know that you can buy skins, and trash one of the most beloved gaming systems of all time.

Good luck with the topic, TC
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade

Kinneth123
4 years ago#8
Starwars4J posted...
So you don't know that you can buy skins, and trash one of the most beloved gaming systems of all time.

Good luck with the topic, TC

I wasn't trying to be insulting about it or anything, I just assumed the Gameboy Micro flopped since you hear at least a little about nearly every other Nintendo handheld but that one fell off the face of the planet.

I hear about the Gameboy Pocket more than the Gameboy Micro.

User Info: Cloudisthebest

Cloudisthebest
4 years ago#9
Do some research on skins for the 3DS. Just Google it, or go to www.decalgirl.com. Even Amazon has skins for the 3DS and XL.
'03 Mustang GT- Flowmaster exhaust, Maximum Motorsports subframe connectors, strut tower brace, k-member brace...
PSN: officersweetpant
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wish the 3DS had special edition skins...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived