Gamestop. I good place to buy games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Gamestop. I good place to buy games?

User Info: SioReolu

SioReolu
3 years ago#11
It's fine. People over exaggerating or are bothered by the smallest of things are the ones who complain the most about them.
-Sioreolu, out.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
3 years ago#12
I avoid GS unless I'm looking for a specific game. I don't like how they push you to preorder and won't sell brand new games unless you do.
I hate how they sell open games as new and don't care for their prices on most used games.

I go there only when necessary or for sales.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#13
I'm completely fine with gamestop, although sometimes mess ups happen. For example my gamestop didn't order the Metal Gear Rising art book bonus (even if it was just like, a cheaply made thing, it would have been nice to have), but other than that I've had no issues. They have a lot of great deals at times (for example, buy 2 used games and get 2 free), and it's just about the only place you'll find older/rare games. GameStop also actually STOCKS every game that is released as well, unlike most retail stores.

If a game is coming out that isn't mainstream, you'll basically have to either get it at gamestop or online. Walmart, Target, BestBuy (and so on), won't have it.
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News and Reviews] - http://nettosgameroom.blogspot.com/

User Info: adonfraz

adonfraz
3 years ago#14
Best Buy and Amazon are usually cheaper, but if you have a "good" Gamestop, with knowledgeable and friendly employees, go for it.
"I wanted another ad where LeBron says "Like a good neighbor State Farm is there, with a clutch gene!" - Skip Bayless
Xbox GT: Loyal Catalyst

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
3 years ago#15
I buy used games there, especially rare ones. I never trade stuff in there though.
ServantOfErieos posted...
What people don't realise is that I post from the heart, and the heart filters lie. So you can't lie to me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Gamestop. I good place to buy games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived