Which RPG should I get? Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 2, or Etrian Odyssey 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which RPG should I get? Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 2, or Etrian Odyssey 4

User Info: MARKINGRAM22

MARKINGRAM22
4 years ago#1
Which would I enjoy most? - Results (40 votes)
Soul Hackers
30% (12 votes)
Etrian Odyssey 4
45% (18 votes)
Devil Survivor 2
25% (10 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm leaning towards Soul Hackers right now I played EO1 a long time ago and liked it but, it became stale after awhile(and I'm a big rpg fan so unless it's really bad it usually doesn't happen...not that it was especially bad). I like a little story and always loved the demon aspect of SMT games. I really started to get interested in EO4 cause I liked the concept but it got great reviews so I thought I might look into it more.

Just started looking into Devil Survivor 2 too for some reason and it looks really good I beat the first one and it did get a little repetitive at the end if I remember but I did really like it. The Battle system does look really fun though and it is cheaper so I might get that no matter what. I'm also just big into the SMT series(please come out on a handheld SMT3!).
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul

User Info: yab

yab
4 years ago#2
Have you played the EO4 demo yet?
I'd say go with Soul Hackers. Devil Survivor 2 might not be worth getting right now since they are making a 3DS version.

User Info: MARKINGRAM22

MARKINGRAM22
4 years ago#3
yab posted...
Have you played the EO4 demo yet?
I'd say go with Soul Hackers. Devil Survivor 2 might not be worth getting right now since they are making a 3DS version.

Oh I didn't know that I guess I'll wait then. Now I'm just hoping I can sell/trade my copy of SM 3D Land and Zero Escape for Vita. And no I'm ganna go download it right now.
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#4
EO4 hands down.

I consider it the EO series to be much more polished than the SMT series.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which RPG should I get? Soul Hackers, Devil Survivor 2, or Etrian Odyssey 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived