What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

User Info: twistedreality1

twistedreality1
3 years ago#51
Ni No Kuni
360-twistedreality6 PSN-twistedreality1 NNID-twistedreality

User Info: n1ckva5que2

n1ckva5que2
3 years ago#52
lol At all the people posting Fire Emblem, you act as if the VGA's even acknowledge handhelds. As always they're just going to give it to a crappy PS3/360 Game cause apparently that's what "hardcore gamers" play -_- I was hoping for Xenoblade last year but they didn't even mention it! Shows how much attention they actually pay to good video games.

User Info: 1upsuper

1upsuper
3 years ago#53
Ethenia posted...
Like most people here, either Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey IV.

This. Though if pressed, I'd probably say EOIV.
http://www.backloggery.com/1upsuper

User Info: DEMONPANDA212

DEMONPANDA212
3 years ago#54
chevalianknight posted...
My choice of Game of the Year (I know that this is the end of April) is Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have spent over 260 hrs. in my Normal/Classic playthrough. I bought Monster Hunter 3DS but I have not finished playing Fire Emblem: Awakening.

I am interested in PS3 The Last of Us and Grand Theft Auto V. I am going to wait to see if those games are better than Fire Emblem: Awakening. My choice of Game of the Year may change, on the basis of the caliber of those aforementioned games.

Getting FE soon, but I don't hold out high hopes.

I like few start RPG's (Love Disgaea, that's about it).

And I hate playing franchises where I can't play the others (Like the 8 Japan only FE's).

But the hype has made me cave, if I hate it then at least the code nets me another free game for a friend (Will have given 4 free games away thanks to this promo, haven't kept a single one for myself) and I'll sell my FE.

My future vote guess will be for Vania LOS 2, it's my favourite franchise so I know that will be my vote by the end of the year.

But for now, my vote would be for Mansion 2 possibly???

Not really bout or played much "new" so far this year, mainly been buying DC and NGC classics.

User Info: sonic_brawler95

sonic_brawler95
3 years ago#55
So far, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. Then Fire Emblem at a close second.

This year is going to be a hard one, though. My potential GOTY games being AC: New Leaf, Pokemon XY, the new Zelda, The Last of Us, the new Mario Kart for Wii U, and some more... :I
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!

User Info: EssEkErNash

EssEkErNash
3 years ago#56
Donkey Kong 3d for the win! a classic revived!

User Info: Carbuncle009

Carbuncle009
3 years ago#57
3DS GOTY: Fire Emblem Awakening OR Etrian Odyssey IV at this point (It'll be Pokemon X/Y for sure this year)
Can I put my Onix in your Cloyster? Yes: 7 No: 4 Maybe: 2
The Sapphire Carbuncle: Why I watch technicolor ponies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyYTKbC6tbw

User Info: CrazyFool319

CrazyFool319
3 years ago#58
Bioshock will walk away with GOTY unless GTA and Batman step up their game. Any other year i would say GTA easily or even Batman, but Bioshock was too well received to really have competition. Rockstar has a fighting chance, but Batman will get bronze.

Honorable mention to Assassins Creed IV
SEAHAWKS

User Info: bksonic123

bksonic123
3 years ago#59
Haven't played a new game this year...

User Info: Virus66

Virus66
3 years ago#60
I definitely enjoyed Luigi's Mansion far more than any other release.
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What is your choice of Game of the Year, at this point in time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived