I bought a GBA...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought a GBA...

User Info: anonymousicko

anonymousicko
3 years ago#11
Dammit the nostalgia...
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90

User Info: OmegaReaper21

OmegaReaper21
3 years ago#12
Ghetsis posted...
Wow, $20 for a Micro? That's a steal, especially if it's in good condition.

My first thought as well.

User Info: Canas_Renvall

Canas_Renvall
3 years ago#13
I imported the 25th Anniversary Famicom GBA Micro when it came out, and it's been my favorite ever since. The screen quality is sharp as a tack and it's sexy red and gold. :)
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
3 years ago#14
I love the Micro, but it's probably my least favorite GBA. It has no GB/C compatiblity, and even worse, you need to track down some super-rare plugs to link with other GBAs or a GameCube.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
3 years ago#15
I never got into the GBA, mostly because I still didn't like handhelds until I got the DS. I got a few games for it, but apart from the Final Fantasy titles (all of them), and a Pokémon game, none of the games appealed to me. Maybe now they would, if I give it another look. I wouldn't mind some recommendations.

User Info: Reverted_Pikkon

Reverted_Pikkon
3 years ago#16
OmegaReaper21 posted...
Ghetsis posted...
Wow, $20 for a Micro? That's a steal, especially if it's in good condition.

My first thought as well.

Yeah I was surprised so I had to get it.
Luigi is better than Mario.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
3 years ago#17
$20 Micro... so jealous. I've been wanting a Micro for awhile but no place around has any.
This is an elite pirate

User Info: DishSoap

DishSoap
3 years ago#18
I got the graphite gba sp recently, my ds lites l and r buttons died so I had to get a gba and I upgraded to a dsi xl. Just started Mario and luigi superstar saga and I'm loving it
3ds fc: 0259-0408-0854

User Info: keyblader1985

keyblader1985
3 years ago#19
A year or two ago I got an SP to replace my original GBA that was in bad shape. I've been getting some GBA games lately; the Mega Man Zero games (although it's the MMZ Collection for DS), Mario & Luigi, Drill Dozer, and one of the greatest DBZ games of all time - Legacy of Goku II.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
3 years ago#20
keyblader1985 posted...
A year or two ago I got an SP to replace my original GBA that was in bad shape. I've been getting some GBA games lately; the Mega Man Zero games (although it's the MMZ Collection for DS), Mario & Luigi, Drill Dozer, and one of the greatest DBZ games of all time - Legacy of Goku II.

Man, Legacy of Goku 2 is so good. Wish I still had the game. I still have Buu's Fury, which is pretty good too, but the game's in awful shape and rarely boots.
This is an elite pirate
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I bought a GBA...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived