Received my 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Received my 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro

User Info: Happygogo

Happygogo
4 years ago#1
I ordered the CPP XL off the nintendo site. I received it today and in the shipping box was the CPP XL in a bag with an instruction manual. There is no retail packaging inside the box which is no big deal since I would toss it anyway.

The manual says the CPP is supposed to ship with a AA battery.

LIES.

There is no battery.

I know the regular CPP comes with a battery to get you going from the start.

Thanks Nintendo, for cheaping out on including a battery.

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#2
Gotta get out of the red. Giving away free batteries is why they're running at a loss financially.
Lol.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: warlord78

warlord78
4 years ago#3
Sounds like the battery thing was a last minute decision. They also probably didn't think anyone would read instructions on how to put the XL in the CPP.

Edit: Btw, the battery you need is a AAA not a AA.
Think of Clevos as being what Mac owners think they have. - Exiled_Overseer

User Info: Puddingchan

Puddingchan
4 years ago#4
Write them a message? I don't think they mean to cheat you of a battery, especially since manual said it should come with a battery.
I think either the battery is inside the CPP itself or it could have dropped out of the mail.

On the plus side, if it isn't with a battery, there's no chance the battery will corrode.

User Info: Happygogo

Happygogo
4 years ago#5
I checked the battery compartment to see if it was already installed, but it is not.

User Info: Dinglesteed

Dinglesteed
4 years ago#6
elbarto1 posted...
Gotta get out of the red. Giving away free batteries is why they're running at a loss financially.
Lol.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/191107/Nintendo_Announces_Fiscal_2013_Financial_Results.php

"Nintendo today reported financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2013. After reporting a net loss in its previous fiscal year, Nintendo was able to return to profitability in both Net and Ordinary Income for the full year, although Operating Income remained negative."

Edit: Net income is the important one, btw.
Playing: MH3U, Phoenix Wright Series, NSMBU, NHL 13, Jade Empire, Luigi's Mansion
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Received my 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived