The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Only 2 Mega Man games remain(I hope, especially for MM6)(Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Only 2 Mega Man games remain(I hope, especially for MM6)(Spoilers)

User Info: Lord_Diablo13

Lord_Diablo13
4 years ago#1
Mega Man 5 and 6.

We all know how both games played out. Mega Man 5 involved Proto Man apparently kidnapping Dr Light and Mega Man having to pursue his own brother, only to realize the Proto Man who kidnapped Dr Light was a fake designed by Dr Wily.

Mega Man 6 involved Mr X swiping the 8 best robots of the world in a tournament and pitting them against its citizens. Mega Man pursues after Mr X, who is none other that Dr Wily in disguise.

You all excited for the last 2 chapters in the Mega Man NES era(Before Mega Man 7 on the SNES, Mega Man 8 on the PSX/Sat, Mega Man and Bass on the Super famicom in Japan and GBA, and Mega Man 9 and 10 on the PSN, XBLA and WiiWare)?
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
4 years ago#2
Not excited, but I am looking forward to them. I already have the GC Anniversary Collection. I loved the classic series out of all of them.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
4 years ago#3
Wouldn't mind also getting the rest of the GB games and XTreme.
Jackass Thompson doesn't approve of Wii Music. He's on a crusade to put an end to sax and violins in games

User Info: Lord_Diablo13

Lord_Diablo13
3 years ago#4
Gogo726 posted...

Yeah. I wouldn't mind the Game Boy games and the 2 XTreme games.
As a PC gamer, I am more of a self-proclaimed Agent of Chaos, looking to destroy gaming all for the lulz.

User Info: ThatGuyZ

ThatGuyZ
3 years ago#5
Gogo726 posted...

Seriously.

For a system that utilized the Gameboy Virtual Console first, you'd think that there'd be MORE than just the first game. Even if I've heard...things about III and IV, I still want to play them, and V from what I've heard was actually quite good.

Even then, I loved the Xtreme games, so I'm seriously expecting those in the future.
Jumping around, reading Tropes all day. Got video games to play, school sure isn't easy. 3DS FC-5370-0900-3336/Wii-U: NewZen41
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Only 2 Mega Man games remain(I hope, especially for MM6)(Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived