How many streetpasses do you get per day/week and where do you live?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many streetpasses do you get per day/week and where do you live?

User Info: KaitaNuva

KaitaNuva
4 years ago#1
I get about 1-3 street passes every day taking the train in inner Boston.
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w

User Info: elbarto1

elbarto1
4 years ago#2
If I take my 3ds out to a GameStop or independent game store I'll get one. I've never got more than 1 a day though.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
:XBL: THE B0DY :PSN: bionichrist :NNID: The_B0DY

User Info: Slapindabass

Slapindabass
4 years ago#3
Most of the time I don’t get any but I go to a street pass meeting about once a month and get around 16.
"Burn it up!" - Zidane

User Info: Kinneth123

Kinneth123
4 years ago#4
Used to get streetpassed daily from my brother but he has nothing to offer me so I stopped leaving my wireless on. Tired of him mooching puzzle pieces off of me without giving me any.
When your friend's last words to you include "Who else will I eat ice cream with?!" You might want to rethink your friends. ^^;

User Info: GoodOlJr

GoodOlJr
4 years ago#5
Slapindabass posted...
Most of the time I don’t get any but I go to a street pass meeting about once a month and get around 16.

that's genius
http://i.imgur.com/ON3USvH.gif
3DS: 1005-8921-6109

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#6
I street passed my coworker everytime I go to work lol, other than that I would say on the average if I'm lucky 1 every 6 months. I live in a small town in Michigan.
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

User Info: J_K_GUNS

J_K_GUNS
4 years ago#7
I get 1 or 2 a week. Its sad cause I get them at Mt. Sierra, a school specifically for video games.
3DS: 2148-8141-2520
PS3: GUNSjk20

User Info: Coop14

Coop14
4 years ago#8
Maybe 1 during the winter every 2 weeks?

I live in OC, MD so... Its kinda remote during off season
When one hates music, I question if they hate the soul. Music is undefinable, so don't try to define it for others.

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
4 years ago#9
Zero.

Then again, I don't really take my 3DS outside of my apartment anyway.

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
4 years ago#10
I was on a good luck streak where last week I got 3. I've never gotten mutliple in a week, or even a month. Went to Starbucks, and there were a few people playing, but apparently they didn't have their wireless on, because I didn't get any! That kind of pissed me off. Lol. The Streetpass meet up really is freaking genius! I may need to start that around my area. Any time I go to a comic book shop, game store, or book store I make sure to keep my 3DS with me. I'm bound to get someone. I've even kept it on while driving in hopes I'll pass someone. I live in an area that's ruralesque near lots of stores, malls, and a city, in DE.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How many streetpasses do you get per day/week and where do you live?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived