3DS eShop Demos Help??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS eShop Demos Help??

User Info: Mohammad5566

Mohammad5566
4 years ago#1
I wanted to know if there is any way I could make the counter below Resident Evil: Revelations demo back to 30, like when you download a demo, the counter says how many more times you can play the demo.

I want to play the RE:R demo again (too cheap to buy full game) but the counter is at 0.

How can I make it playable again? Give me ANY tips!?
My Games: BF3, CoD:MW2, BF:BC2, GTA IV, NFS: The Run and Hot Pursuit, Brink, Payday: The Heist, BO2, Crysis/Warhead/Wars, and more.(ALL PC)

User Info: rick alverado

rick alverado
4 years ago#2
I would assume it would work if you reformat your 3DS to return it to factory settings, but then you'll also lose anything you have on your system, so I wouldn't recommend it. Otherwise I don't know of anything you could do. Although I do thank you for answering something I've been wondering, namely whether the demo stays on the system when it's down to zero uses.
"Where's Conrad's nipple?" Jared Penner

User Info: LinkMaster2703

LinkMaster2703
4 years ago#3
There isn't a way as far as I know, but if you've played a demo 30 times you should just go buy the game. Especially considering RE:R is only like $20.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS eShop Demos Help??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived