pre-ordered the animal crossing 3ds bundle. i am so excited for this!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. pre-ordered the animal crossing 3ds bundle. i am so excited for this!

User Info: StarmanAnthony

StarmanAnthony
3 years ago#1
pre-ordered the animal crossing 3ds bundle. i am so excited for this! i don't know what i will do with 2 3DS's one original pink and the other is a 3DS XL....

i need that animal crossing design!

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
3 years ago#2
Wow that is some reckless spending, but enjoy it regardless.
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.

User Info: StarmanAnthony

StarmanAnthony
3 years ago#3
i used to have the aqua blue colored one... i had so much progress on it.. a lot of streetpasses, and stuff... then i sold it because i wasn't playing it for a long time... then after a year i was craving the 3DS... like all i have was a 360 and cod games.. i needed something mario! lol. so i re-purchased a 3DS.. a pink one and i don't care if i am a guy. :D

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 years ago#4
I just bought a 3DS XL and now regret it after seeing the Mega man one coming out...

User Info: LuciferTerror

LuciferTerror
3 years ago#5
crazyray47 posted...
I just bought a 3DS XL and now regret it after seeing the Mega man one coming out...

Wait, wait. What?
~Top four games I have played thus far: Deadly Premonition, Wayfarer of the time, Witcher 2 and Skyrim.

User Info: parKb5

parKb5
3 years ago#6
crazyray47 posted...

The Mega Man one is just a case. You put it over your 3DS, it is not an actual 3DS system.
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
3DS FC: 4940-5431-3793 mii: Greg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. pre-ordered the animal crossing 3ds bundle. i am so excited for this!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived