id buy more games if there were more demos

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. id buy more games if there were more demos

User Info: SSJ2__Gohan

SSJ2__Gohan
3 years ago#11
deimos91 posted...
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
For me, it's: I'd possibly buy more games if demos were unlimited.

As it is now, I feel it's a waste to try out a demo to see if I have any interest in the game, as... well... the fact that I need to see if I have interest means I hardly have any interest (as otherwise I wouldn't need to see it). And as such, it feels like such a waste to permanently use up a possibility to play the demo, as you get most out of a use when you're using up that use with full motivation.

So, I never try out demos, never find out if I like the games, and so never buy the games.

who needs to beat a demo more than thirty times if you plan to buy a game

But that's something I don't know yet at that time.

User Info: deimos91

deimos91
3 years ago#12
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
deimos91 posted...
SSJ2__Gohan posted...
For me, it's: I'd possibly buy more games if demos were unlimited.

As it is now, I feel it's a waste to try out a demo to see if I have any interest in the game, as... well... the fact that I need to see if I have interest means I hardly have any interest (as otherwise I wouldn't need to see it). And as such, it feels like such a waste to permanently use up a possibility to play the demo, as you get most out of a use when you're using up that use with full motivation.

So, I never try out demos, never find out if I like the games, and so never buy the games.

who needs to beat a demo more than thirty times if you plan to buy a game

But that's something I don't know yet at that time.

there is no reason you cannot decide to buy a game after 30 tries
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. id buy more games if there were more demos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived