can anyone confirm if gamestop still guarantees cases for used games online?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can anyone confirm if gamestop still guarantees cases for used games online?

User Info: glassghost0

glassghost0
3 years ago#11
Yeah, about a year ago or less I ordered 3 360 games from gamestop.com. One was complete, one had the original case but no manual, and the other was just the disc in a generic case

But, I have heard of people going into the stores and getting the employees to swap out cases for them but that's probably YMMV
No Thanks

User Info: Minamo

Minamo
3 years ago#12
They do not. They stopped that guarantee within a month of starting it or so. It's a scumbag company anyway, if you have to order an old game online just buy from Amazon.

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
3 years ago#13
Minamo posted...
They do not. They stopped that guarantee within a month of starting it or so. It's a scumbag company anyway, if you have to order an old game online just buy from Amazon.

oh i agree in general. but i have some trade credit specifically for them leftover since they actually gave me a decent deal for my ipad 2 trade in with 30% extra

also there are current promos for free shipping and an extra 16% off in addition to the 10% off from my bros preferred account

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
3 years ago#14
They don't, it's more likely you won't get a case, I heard the games they sell online are "returbs" games they get in that originally don't work untill they are sent to be cleaned and stuff
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png But if you're gonna cheat,
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...you might as well be a fairy while you're at it.

User Info: emjay86

emjay86
3 years ago#15
I bought a used game from gamestop off their website a year or so ago. I did not get the original case. I got a gamestop case.

User Info: Kitoro

Kitoro
3 years ago#16
What game even is it?!

User Info: LunarRoar

LunarRoar
3 years ago#17
They don't, they clearly say on their website that they can't guarantee you won't get a generic case.
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. can anyone confirm if gamestop still guarantees cases for used games online?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived