looking for any kind of 3DS user as friends! Add my FC please, I'll add you too!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. looking for any kind of 3DS user as friends! Add my FC please, I'll add you too!

User Info: blackninja4ever

blackninja4ever
3 years ago#1
Hello future Nakama! (I speak fluent Japanese btw) (^-_-)>
My nickname is Beefsloth. I own a sizable amount of games (unfortunately I have an issue of switching between them often) for the 3DS:XL that have multiplayer, including FE:A, mario kart 7, and MH:tri:U. I'm 24 years old, live with my GF, clean health care clinics for a living, addicted to all things video gaming related, I like long walks on the beach and need some friends!

Please add my Friend Code: 1607-2104-0016 I'll continue to check back to this topic regularly and add everyone who posts. While we are at it
My PSN is: Blackninjaforevr
I own a PS VITA and a PS3 as well and am currently playing Soul Sacrifice and AC:3L, Persona 4, Call of duty:BO2, Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen and Bioshock Infinite

My GT is: Beefsloth
I only use my Xbox 360 for Halo 4 currently, but still tend to play that often.

As you can see from just the current games listed, I tend to buy a lot of video games, I think I have good taste as well as a wide selection. Anyways, I'm just a regular (cool-a**) caucasian nerd and I'm rambling cause I'm high; doing 3 things at once while I've been typing.

TL:DR ver.
Leave your friend codes, I'll add you, I need FC's for my 3dsXL mainly. Mine is: 1607-2104-0016
Xbox GT: Beefsloth PSN: blackninjaforevr

User Info: necxv17

necxv17
3 years ago#2
My friend code does not measure up
to the length of normal Friend Codes..
But, I will give it to you anyway. FC: 007
Name: Bond, James Bond.

User Info: samxmas

samxmas
3 years ago#3
i'll add all of you! add me too!
Nintendo 3DS FC: 0018 0811 6323 Name: Sam
Don't regret about the past, don't worry about the future, just get your work done at present times

User Info: etrok2003

etrok2003
3 years ago#4
add me and i will return the favor=)
**XBOXLIVE: etrok**PSN: krkorte**3ds: 2208-4982-8644if you add, PM me please

blackninja4ever
3 years ago#5
Just checked on my topic via my Android

Will continue to add anyones FC
Please add me as a friend. FC: 1607-2104-0016

User Info: DFKNMNY

DFKNMNY
3 years ago#6
Everyone add me and I'll do the same, I'm new to GameFAQs and just got my 3DSXL

DFKNMNY
5472-6699-8282

User Info: KuroNeko-San

KuroNeko-San
3 years ago#7
Here you go 0877-0157-3209. You're so lucky I wish I could speak Japanese! ( That and to actually be there! ) Anyway, I'm looking foward to playing with you sometime.

blackninja4ever
3 years ago#8
I added everyone in this topic and those of you who pm'd me as well! keep posting on this topic ppls!
Please add me as a friend. FC: 1607-2104-0016

User Info: awesome105

awesome105
3 years ago#9
Friend Code: 2449-4679-3250
Will add you in a second.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. looking for any kind of 3DS user as friends! Add my FC please, I'll add you too!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived