Easy Question about the Animal Crossing 3DS XL

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Easy Question about the Animal Crossing 3DS XL

User Info: MacBookAir

MacBookAir
4 years ago#1
Will the Animal Crossing 3DS XL just be on sale, for like a long time? Or is it going to be one of those "Buy it during this week!" or "First Come First Serve" deals, because when it launches I may not have all the money I need to get it :( but I have my job that next month when I can get the money, and I really want it.
x86-64 is the future. Read why here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/65518901

User Info: PeteZaHutx

PeteZaHutx
4 years ago#2
Its a limited edition console i see this selling out within a month tops? , if Nintendo sticks to their word like they did with the Pikachu XL , this will indeed be a first come first serve basis.

Dont worry i doubt this will sell out faster than the Pikachu XL.You will have some time to get it , just not too much time.

User Info: MacBookAir

MacBookAir
4 years ago#3
PeteZaHutx posted...
Its a limited edition console i see this selling out within a month tops? , if Nintendo sticks to their word like they did with the Pikachu XL , this will indeed be a first come first serve basis.

Dont worry i doubt this will sell out faster than the Pikachu XL.You will have some time to get it , just not too much time.

Ahhhh, hopefully I can convince my mom to allow me to buy it, and then I'll pay her with the money I get from my job if this is the case.
x86-64 is the future. Read why here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/65518901
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Easy Question about the Animal Crossing 3DS XL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived