Next game to get?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Next game to get?

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#1
I bought Shin Megami Tensei : Soul Hackers last week and finally beat it today. Not too bad. Beaten my other games too so now I'm looking forward to Denpa Men 2 at the end of this month, Project x Zone in June, MAYBE Shin Megami Tensei IV in July, and Mario & Luigi Dream Team in August. Pokemon X in October too.

In the meantime, what game(s) should I get until Denpa Men 2? I am thinking of finally getting Fire Emblem: Awakening? Hopefully it will be fun and easy for me. I hate difficult games
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!

User Info: zavlinz

zavlinz
4 years ago#2
get fire emblem, and play it on casual + normal.
Its safe to say youd hate classic mode.

User Info: tooweak

tooweak
4 years ago#3
Hmm. Well there is a casual option in Awakening. Don't have the game myself and FE is known for being pretty harsh. But th casual and difficluty selections should ease that problem a bit.

I was a big fan of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. But I realize that main storyline being easy for the series and way easy for the genre doesn't mean it's a complete cakewalk for newcomers either. Especially since 2 of your four members (and 4 of 4 in certain select areas) are automatic mission fail if they get defeated.

Both games have demos on the eshop, so check that out.

P.S. At least I didn't say EO4. Even though normal on that was easy for the series and like FE they got a casual mode. That's also got a demo on eShop. But make sure to re-check the difficulty setting if you import the demo save into the final version.

P.S.S Also normally I'd look for something a bit easier given TC's difficulty requests. But I figure all three got demos and he has lot of RPGs listed so the demos are at least worth a shot.
It happened again. I cried at another Pokemon game.

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
4 years ago#4
I tried the FE demo and I liked what I played. Haven't played a good SRPG since Namco x Capcom many years back. Does FE have a easy mode though?
Oh it's nothing special. IT'S JUST MAH BASS CANNON!

User Info: Kira_Elric2

Kira_Elric2
4 years ago#5
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
I tried the FE demo and I liked what I played. Haven't played a good SRPG since Namco x Capcom many years back. Does FE have a easy mode though?

Normal is easy and there's a casual mode that disables permanent deaths for your characters and allows you to save mid battle.

User Info: NathanisDrake

NathanisDrake
4 years ago#6
Monster Hunter if you don't have it yet. Otherwise Fire Emblem.
"My pin number is 0001, because I'm number 1!"
- Manfred Von Karma
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Next game to get?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived