If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#71
I think kids need to differentiate between "what they would like to have" and "what would make a multi-million dollar company money".

Sorry, that high school education doesn't prepare you for business decisions at a high level.

User Info: levyjl1988

levyjl1988
4 years ago#72
Interesting replies from this topic. It seems like a majority of people here rather attack me the individual rather than the idea. I enjoy the criticism about where this idea can fall and the difficulty. How plausable is it? What is preventing Nintendo from doing this or that. I admit I'm ignorant about things, but what I dislike most of all is how people go on to insult me, it's pretty harsh man. And I dislike the private messages where I'm really insulted. This topic came from a consumer point of view. Not a I'm a wealthy businessman capable of doing this, etc. some people here take things damn too seriously. It seems like all the negativism stems from people aiming to make others feel bad. I can see why Bioware for example dislike their fan base as others go out of their way to make people feel horrible.
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/

User Info: Hejiru

Hejiru
4 years ago#73
Where did you get your business degree, TC?
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy

User Info: NaCl-

NaCl-
4 years ago#74
Hejiru posted...
Where did you get your business degree, TC?

Same place where Satoru Iwata, Steve and Bill got theirs.

User Info: Joe73ffdq

Joe73ffdq
4 years ago#75
I completely agree with the topic creator. There was no need to critisize or insult his ideas or intellect. He was spreaking from a consumers point of view.

It is true that most of us have strong opinions about what we are passionate about.

Nintendo and the other gaming companies take feedback from these forums (Im sure of it), and there was a lot of good opinions that were made.

We will see some of the games we want, others we wont. But we should all be in agreement that we have to wait (what feels like eternity) for the games we want, while others wont come to light.

Needless to say, I think fans of this paticular system will be satisfied over the next couple years.

User Info: TiamatKiller

TiamatKiller
4 years ago#76
legendarylemur posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
CircleOfManias posted...
ITT: Developing things doesn't cost money.

ITT: Risks and cost-benefits aren't part of running a business.

And for that matter, the Majora's Mask remake/sequel wouldn't even really be a risk, and neither would actually listening a little to the consumers.

Regarding eShop games, they've already started doing that with all their major releases.

Your support of TC's ideas is an infringement on my rights as a human being.

Your rights as a human being exist because of other people so....

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an insult, sarcastic, or a joke.
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ_GTX 560Ti (2GB)_Asus P8Z77-V Pro_Samsung 840 (250GB)_1TB Seagate_8GB RAM_Zalman 9900 MAX_CoolerMaster HAF 912

User Info: TakayaNoriko

TakayaNoriko
4 years ago#77
GamersTavern posted...
If I were Nintendo's CEO, I would start releasing new games for the Sega 32X and Virtual Boy. Instead of releasing a new 3D Mario for the Wii U, I'd release a Time Gal sequel for the Sega CD. Man, why haven't I been hired already!?

They're waiting for their time of need.
I ate a bear once, you know.

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
4 years ago#78
TiamatKiller posted...
legendarylemur posted...
TiamatKiller posted...
CircleOfManias posted...
ITT: Developing things doesn't cost money.

ITT: Risks and cost-benefits aren't part of running a business.

And for that matter, the Majora's Mask remake/sequel wouldn't even really be a risk, and neither would actually listening a little to the consumers.

Regarding eShop games, they've already started doing that with all their major releases.

Your support of TC's ideas is an infringement on my rights as a human being.

Your rights as a human being exist because of other people so....

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be an insult, sarcastic, or a joke.

Don't really get out much do ya fella
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
http://gaminglunatic.drupalgardens.com/ hello. this is my blog. thank you.

User Info: Marsford

Marsford
4 years ago#79
Aaaand this is why someone like you is not, and never will be CEO.
Why are you NOT listening to White Skies when you could be listening to White Skies?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MDhdP94TKc
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If I were Nintendo's CEO I would make Nintendo a ton of money...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived