What if nintendo sold homescreen themes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What if nintendo sold homescreen themes

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
4 years ago#1
Would you buy one? If they were like 2 or 3 bucks tops? Kind of like on 360 how you can get themes for your dashboard.
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.

User Info: Solidusword

Solidusword
4 years ago#2
I totally would. I'm a fan of customization options like that. I wonder why they don't have such a thing.
(b^_^)b Snake
"A strong man doesn't need to read the future. He makes his own."

User Info: UFOLoche

UFOLoche
4 years ago#3
Well, as long as they offered a way for people to make their own like what Sony does, then I'd be all for it.
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!

User Info: AkoaysiGOD

AkoaysiGOD
4 years ago#4
UFOLoche posted...
Well, as long as they offered a way for people to make their own like what Sony does, then I'd be all for it.

I agree with this. I might buy one if I really liked it for a dollar but I'd be more inclined to either make my own or find a free one someone else made. I do like customization though and having a unique home screen would be really cool.
It may cost your life but that was free.

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#5
Yeah, I would buy one. =) I like customization options. I've bought avatars and a couple themes on PSN.

User Info: Ralala888

Ralala888
4 years ago#6
UFOLoche posted...

I'd be fine with purchasable themes if I could also set my own. The DSi let you pick a background, if I remember correctly.

User Info: DampeThePoeHunt

DampeThePoeHunt
4 years ago#7
Nintendo needs to do this. I absolutely would buy it. I'm surprised they haven't did anything like this... yet.
3DS FC: 5413-1158-6036 Name: John. PM me to exchange.

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#8
I freaking wish Nintendo would at least let us put wallpapers or something. Can't even do it on the WiiU, so I doubt we'll ever be able to on the 3DS, unfortunately.

Well, maybe when people get "special" access to the 3DS...
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#9
That would be pretty cool. I love customizing my home screens as well. Currently my Vita has a full BlazBlue theme going on lol.
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News, and Reviews!] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/

User Info: shamontray29

shamontray29
4 years ago#10
i really wanted this feature imagine having 3d theme super mariobros 2.
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What if nintendo sold homescreen themes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived