25 year old man arrested after attacking an 11 year old child over Pokemon card

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 25 year old man arrested after attacking an 11 year old child over Pokemon card

User Info: toadieman

toadieman
4 years ago#31
Taser Attack
It's super effective
Bean flops around on the ground
(message deleted)

User Info: SMT_Masochist

SMT_Masochist
4 years ago#33
Just take out the "Pokemon card" and replace it with money and it isn't news anymore. Times are tough and lowlifes start showing their true nature. Sadly, it's life...
Games: Monster Hunter 3U, Soul Sacrifice, Soul Hackers
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398

User Info: red eye dragoon

red eye dragoon
4 years ago#34
I still have two boxes of pokemon cards in my closet I've kept over the years, I've stopped collecting years ago but it's a huge disappointment that they aren't worth as much as I was hoping :(
"The black dragon?.........HEY! Maybe it's in the Black Dragon Cave!!!" - Some idiot in Lunar: Dragon Song
PSN & Nintendo ID: Kenshin5435

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#35
And this just made my day....plus makes my family look more sane >.>.......just a tad bit.
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#36
red eye dragoon posted...
I still have two boxes of pokemon cards in my closet I've kept over the years, I've stopped collecting years ago but it's a huge disappointment that they aren't worth as much as I was hoping :(

Yeah same here.....and I don't have the cards to make a good deck....or even a half-a**ed deck,
Own a Vita, you're a troll, own a 3ds, you're a fanboy, own an IOS device, you have no opinion...tis the curse on these boards.

User Info: TaCtiiCz_x

TaCtiiCz_x
4 years ago#37
Darkstorm16 posted...

Yeah same here.....and I don't have the cards to make a good deck....or even a half-a**ed deck,

You know.. I could never play Pokemon TCG. As a child playing Pokemon very frequently, I just collected them. I was madd for some Pokemanz man.

Still have a box of cards in my closet somewhere.
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#38
TaCtiiCz_x posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

You know.. I could never play Pokemon TCG. As a child playing Pokemon very frequently, I just collected them. I was madd for some Pokemanz man.

Pretty much same here.....atleast my yu-gi-oh deck,....despite it's mish mash of spells, traps, and monsters...I was somehow able to be beat themed decks lol.

User Info: TaCtiiCz_x

TaCtiiCz_x
4 years ago#39
Darkstorm16 posted...
TaCtiiCz_x posted...
Darkstorm16 posted...

Pretty much same here.....atleast my yu-gi-oh deck,....despite it's mish mash of spells, traps, and monsters...I was somehow able to be beat themed decks lol.

I majored in Yu-Gi-Oh! when I was a kid :p I remember running to the stores just to get Yugi's starter deck. Good times..
The time is out of joint. O, cursed spite... that I was ever born to set it right.

User Info: necro00

necro00
4 years ago#40
Bump
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 25 year old man arrested after attacking an 11 year old child over Pokemon card

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived