Which game to get

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game to get

User Info: DarenDF

DarenDF
4 years ago#1
Have some eshop credit and its enough to get one game. The two games I am considering are Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, or The Legend of Zelda the ocarina of time 3d. My main question is which controls better and is more enjoyable to play on the handheld? I know both are really good and both have lots of re playability but I am looking for opinions on which is the most enjoyable to actually control and play. I did try the MH3 demo and while the controls weren't bad they did feel really awkward to me. Is it hard to get used to them? And I have no way to try out the Zelda game myself. So any input would be appreciated.
Remember, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered but legends never die.
I am Shiva World Destroyer!

User Info: Kurizaka

Kurizaka
4 years ago#2
I have not played OoT on the 3DS, but Monster Hunter is a lot easier to control with a Circle Pad Pro.

User Info: esoteric42

esoteric42
4 years ago#3
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Check out my images from Tomodachi Collection and Animal Crossing at: http://www.3dporch.com/users/esoteric30
US 3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141 (Bryan)

User Info: DClax

DClax
4 years ago#4
monster hunter. i have them both, and i've spent like 5x the amount of time on mh then i did on loz, though i already knew how to beat it and stuff but still
3DS FC: 1676-3725-4140 (msg me if you add me)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game to get

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived