Another "which free game?" topic!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Another "which free game?" topic!!

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
4 years ago#1
I bought Luigis Mansion this weekend and love it!

Have Donkey Kong and Animal Crossing on order.... so I'll get another game from the "So many games" promotion.

Thing is; NONE of the other games appeal to me!!!

What shall I do!? Aside from just handing out the code.... as I was thinking of just buying one of the others, downloading Animal Crossing so that it's forever installed, then just trading in that one I had to buy to get the code? Perhaps this does actually make more sense....

If only I could get a code then just return the game, but once the seal is broken I am stuck!!
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: weemadarthur

weemadarthur
4 years ago#2
You could just sell it.
"You're right. And when you're right, you're right. And you, you're always right!"

User Info: thespezinator

thespezinator
4 years ago#3
Yeah I really wanted to have AC:NL permanently on my 3DS, but I couldn't choose another three games to get. I already have Luigi's Mansion 2, I considered DKCR3D, but I suck at platformers, and DK platformers are pretty hard, for me, that is. I didn't get on with Fire Emblem. I thought about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, then I remembered how much I hate roguelikes, plus I tried the demo and you can't skip the obscenely slow text (that was a dealbreaker for me). If one of the games in the promotion was Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros., I'd find a game that I could get on with.

And I resent having to pay £39.99 for a download of a game that I'm getting from shopto.net for £26.85.
3DS FC: 1821-8888-0296. Please send me a PM if you add me, otherwise I won't know!

User Info: MC Link

MC Link
4 years ago#4
^ I know - if only!!! haha

I think I'll have to buy something like PMD or Fire Emblem, take the code out and then trade it back into GAME straight away.

That way I kinda get the money back and end up with a cheap copy of Animal Crossing on the 3DS.
*/******\/*****\*C Link : DandyQuackShot4Life
{___(\__/)___} "@ValKilmer4Life"-Twitter tweet me!

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#5
Ugh I wish I enjoyed lugis mansion :(
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

User Info: KGTrigger

KGTrigger
4 years ago#6
How does the free game thing work? Do I just register my purchased games online and then I'll get a download code?

Woops, didn't realize how old this topic was. Oh well.
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Another "which free game?" topic!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived