Nintendo will fix your gayness in Tomodachi Collection: New Life

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo will fix your gayness in Tomodachi Collection: New Life

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#11
levyjl1988 posted...
Nintendo seems to be f'ing terrible with localization. First the Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC censorship now this... I guess Nintendo still isn't mature. Nintendo shall and always remain kiddy.

uh this is a glich in the JPNS version of the game
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
4 years ago#12
levyjl1988 posted...
Nintendo seems to be f'ing terrible with localization. First the Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC censorship now this... I guess Nintendo still isn't mature. Nintendo shall and always remain kiddy.

A glitch is a glitch. Fixing a glitch isn't censorship.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: Buretsu

Buretsu
4 years ago#13
levyjl1988 posted...

Boo-f'ing-hoo. Nintendo censored some chick's bare asscrack. Get over it.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit

User Info: TheCyborgNinja

TheCyborgNinja
4 years ago#14
This just in: Nintendo HQ relocating to Alabama.
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo will fix your gayness in Tomodachi Collection: New Life

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived