Scribblenauts Unmasked announced!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Scribblenauts Unmasked announced!

User Info: SalsaSavant

SalsaSavant
3 years ago#1
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/15/scribblenauts-unmasked-amasses-thousands-of-dc-comics-characters/

All the DC comics characters.
ALL of them.
Only on Wii U and 3DS.
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.

User Info: jddaman2

jddaman2
3 years ago#2
Damn that's such a shame to see them go out the LEGO route.
Brofistus Maximus

User Info: BigDaddyWingnut

BigDaddyWingnut
3 years ago#3
They really disappointed me with the barebones 3DS Scribblenauts Unlimited (when compared to the WiiU version). Sadly, I think I'm done with this series. :(
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
SmashKing just equated liking Animal Crossing to supporting rape. Yep, that just happened. - Tzuba12

User Info: UFOLoche

UFOLoche
3 years ago#4
Looks pretty awesome, I am curious about why it's not on the PC like Unlimited, though...

Well, I might get it anyway on the WiiU, we'll see.
PSN:Marioandli Skype:Viewtifulninja1
Legends never die!

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#5
UFOLoche posted...
Looks pretty awesome, I am curious about why it's not on the PC like Unlimited, though...

Well, I might get it anyway on the WiiU, we'll see.

It is on PC, TC just sucks at reading.

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
3 years ago#6
Over 2000 characters and over 130 of them are Green Lanterns... and about 30 Batmans. If they're going that way I don't see there being more than 50 unique characters.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
3 years ago#7
nonexistinghero posted...
Over 2000 characters and over 130 of them are Green Lanterns... and about 30 Batmans. If they're going that way I don't see there being more than 50 unique characters.

The more obscure characters probably only have 1 or a minimal amount of versions. I admit I don't know much about the DC universe, but I kinda doubt every hero has 100s of versions.

User Info: Wekos1187

Wekos1187
3 years ago#8
Being a huge DC fan, I was throwing money at my screen.

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
3 years ago#9
That's pretty cool actually. It is made by WB so, why don't they have more of their characters in that they have the rights to?
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
Netto's Game Room [News, and Reviews!] - http://www.nettosgameroom.com/

User Info: Binba442

Binba442
3 years ago#10
Bikes- posted...
nonexistinghero posted...

The more obscure characters probably only have 1 or a minimal amount of versions. I admit I don't know much about the DC universe, but I kinda doubt every hero has 100s of versions.

Batman probably has the most, I guess they'll have like, 1 for the BIG green lantern things.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Scribblenauts Unmasked announced!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived