Newegg deals: Project X Zone-$33.99 with promo code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Newegg deals: Project X Zone-$33.99 with promo code

User Info: evilvergil

evilvergil
3 years ago#1
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878138075

Type in the promo code EMCXRWP236 to get the discount. If you have not preordered yet now is a good time to take advantage of this deal.
"We live in a world where we have to hide to make love, while violence is practiced in broad daylight."-John Lennon

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
3 years ago#2
Ugh. I have $25 of Best Buy credit that I was planning to use towards this. Not to mention, I already was able to preorder SMTIV from Newegg when it was $41.99

But this deal is also really good. Especially with free shipping and no tax. Argh. What to do, what to do?

User Info: Ame_no_Murakumo

Ame_no_Murakumo
3 years ago#3
Do the Newegg deal and use the Best Buy credit on something else that doesn't have a deal.
Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection | youtube.com/GamingAndASMR
Steam: KnightSaziel | 3DS FC: 5456-0205-3948

User Info: ARsignal11

ARsignal11
3 years ago#4
Ame_no_Murakumo posted...
Do the Newegg deal and use the Best Buy credit on something else that doesn't have a deal.

That's what I'm thinking of doing now. I recently ordered Dexter Season 7 for $24.99 of the website. I'm thinking that once I get it, I'll head to my local store and return it and then buy it back using the credit.

User Info: Starwars4J

Starwars4J
3 years ago#5
Sweet, thanks TC. I went with Amazon as they more safely package their limited editions, but for a $10 difference I can take a chance.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Newegg deals: Project X Zone-$33.99 with promo code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived