Persona 5

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#1
What if it's two sister versions on Wii U and 3DS, with some kind of connectivity like the new Super Smash Bros. game?

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#2
No.
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg

User Info: tuna-egg

tuna-egg
3 years ago#3
I really hope not, as I prefer the Persona series to stay with the Playstation systems, where the whole series has been released.

I wouldn't mind P5 on the WiiU but having it as a 3DS exclusive would be my worst nightmare.

But as to your fantasy WiiU-3DS coupling, I seriously doubt it. I don't think Atlus would allocate developer resources for a feature that only a small percentage of their target market would use.

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
3 years ago#4
tuna-egg posted...
I really hope not, as I prefer the Persona series to stay with the Playstation systems, where the whole series has been released.

I don't think Atlus would allocate developer resources for a feature that only a small percentage of their target market would use.

And this is where it gets contradictory.
lowercase

User Info: Zechs23

Zechs23
3 years ago#5
I just can't see it. Chances are, it'll be PS4 only.
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
(message deleted)

User Info: Rurouni720

Rurouni720
3 years ago#7
tuna-egg posted...

Like Monster Hunter. Amirite?

I wouldn't mind P5 on the WiiU but having it as a 3DS exclusive would be my worst nightmare.

It would make too much sense for P5 to be a 3DS exclusive in the first place. What has the 3DS ever done to you?

User Info: Emerald_Melios

Emerald_Melios
3 years ago#8
Zechs23 posted...
I just can't see it. Chances are, it'll be PS4 only.

Not really, since it's not like this is going to be a big budget game.

User Info: blohangel

blohangel
3 years ago#9
aak57 posted...
No.
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940

User Info: FilthyLittleBoi

FilthyLittleBoi
3 years ago#10
No, persona belongs on playstation.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived