What game made you decide to get a 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game made you decide to get a 3DS?

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
4 years ago#221
The e3 near launch, I heard there would be an Animal Crossing for it, so I got one. Didn't know I would be waiting three years. But, I have never regretted it at all.
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!

User Info: CrazyCraig

CrazyCraig
4 years ago#222
999 and Shin Megami Tensei IV

User Info: demonfang178

demonfang178
4 years ago#223
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn and Smash Bros.

User Info: NeonYoshi11

NeonYoshi11
4 years ago#224
MK7 & SM3DL

Last summer had and urge to play mario games and handheld after not for about 6-7 years and instantly fell in love ( not really lol) with the 3DS.

Mario is usually what hooks people into Nintendo....and then they take a look around and see there are plenty of other good games to play as well.

User Info: FuryXP

FuryXP
4 years ago#225
I upgraded from a DSi about 3 weeks too late to get into the Ambassador Program so that I would be able to play what has only been announced since March of this year to be X and Y versions.

I KNEW there would be a 3DS exclusive Pokemon main series game based on prior releases.

I also believe that there will be a Metroid game for the 3DS and one for the Wii U or else there will be 2 of them for the next generation handheld/console to make up for it. Again this is based on prior release patterns.

User Info: PrettyBoyMarth

PrettyBoyMarth
4 years ago#226
Kid Icarus
Wind Waker >>> Ocarina of Time. People who agree: 478

User Info: Knux58

Knux58
4 years ago#227
None. I actually got it just to have a new Nintendo system since I don't play the Wii anymore.
GT/Steam: Knux57 || YouTube/Let's Play Channel: http://www.youtube.com/Knux57
Now Playing: Dark Souls, SoulCalibur V, SoulCalibur IV
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game made you decide to get a 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived