I hope, if there is a MM remake, that they fix the save issues.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope, if there is a MM remake, that they fix the save issues.

User Info: ss4gogeta_dark

ss4gogeta_dark
3 years ago#11
There is no need to fix the save system because its not broken.
FX 8150 @ 4.3ghz|MSI 7970 Lightning 1200/1600|MSI 990fxa-gd80|G.skill 1866mhz| W7Ux64
FCs in contacts.

User Info: xoftheuniverse

xoftheuniverse
3 years ago#12
BEN is watching....
The following terms are used by the people they describe: fanboy, noob, kiddy.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse

User Info: blazingsonic

blazingsonic
3 years ago#13
They should make it show that you can do a quick save in the menu screen, the owl statues can keep their function for those who grew up on the original.
PSZ FC: Team-B 1892-2449-7676
PSZ FC Team-A 4125-5095-5213

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 years ago#14
Gensokyo posted...
The problem with the MM save system is that if you accidentally turn off the game (like if there is a power outage, or the game freezes like it sometimes did in the GC-disc version) it would completely ruin your experience had you not recently...rewinded (rewound?) time. Having to redo a ton of things you just did because of save issues is not fun.

That sounds like a flaw with every game with a save feature. I once had the power go out fighting Pig Gannon in OoT, I had to do everything from my last save at the castle up to the last boss fight, by your logic a flaw in the game that ruins my experience.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: Vycoul

Vycoul
3 years ago#15
I've played through Majora's Mask countless times. I think I only used the Owl Statues once or twice.
Thank God for inner monologue. ~ Miles Edgeworth
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I hope, if there is a MM remake, that they fix the save issues.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived