How do I get my free nintendo games with the promo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I get my free nintendo games with the promo?

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#1
Nevermind

I just realised I am not eligible since its only for 3DS and not for 3DS XL
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
4 years ago#2
What?
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#3
BigReed posted...
What?

They had a promo her that if you buy a 3DS (sadly the XL is not included) you could get one of the 6 free games from club nintendo (Lugi's Mansion, a couple of mario titles, a nintendogs one, or Animal Crossing)

I just realised I was not eligible since I purchased an XL not a 3DS and it runs until the end of july or something. I saw it off cartoon network and I checked their site and its true

User Info: Fishbulb

Fishbulb
4 years ago#4
TowerBooks3192 posted...
BigReed posted...
What?

They had a promo her that if you buy a 3DS (sadly the XL is not included) you could get one of the 6 free games from club nintendo (Lugi's Mansion, a couple of mario titles, a nintendogs one, or Animal Crossing)

I just realised I was not eligible since I purchased an XL not a 3DS and it runs until the end of july or something. I saw it off cartoon network and I checked their site and its true

Are you in Australia? The US and Europe one was for XL I'm pretty sure - but it's over by now.
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#5
Yeah I am in australia and I though its for both 3DS and XL. I had mine since release and I decided to get one today and I thought I get an additional bonus (Would have loved the digital copy of AC even though I already have it) but unfortunately as I read the terms, XL is ineligible and now I am sad!!

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
4 years ago#6
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Yeah I am in australia and I though its for both 3DS and XL. I had mine since release and I decided to get one today and I thought I get an additional bonus (Would have loved the digital copy of AC even though I already have it) but unfortunately as I read the terms, XL is ineligible and now I am sad!!

Can you post it? I've never heard of that one. Australia only?
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#7
BigReed posted...
TowerBooks3192 posted...

Can you post it? I've never heard of that one. Australia only?

Check nintendo.com.au. I only saw it on cartoon network then on their site
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. How do I get my free nintendo games with the promo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived