About Phoenix Wright saga.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. About Phoenix Wright saga.

User Info: Halladay32

Halladay32
4 years ago#21
BeanBeanKingdom posted...
ITT: People in denial about 2-3 being the absolute low point of the franchise. At least 4-3 had the cool Gavinners concert video to examine.

Too bad it also had the Gavinners :P

Also, in regards to the discussion on 1-5, I actually quite liked that case. It's only real issue to me was that it was a bit too lengthy overall, but I thought it was well done and enjoyable. It also had a number of characters that I really like (Gant, Marshall, the Skyes).
"If you make fiction just as valuable as reality, then any reality you don't need can be a delusion."

User Info: Rarehunter_idol

Rarehunter_idol
4 years ago#22
The fact they're all so linked is the reason I've never played them. Not easy to come across a copy (particularly of JFA).
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...

User Info: Bikes-

Bikes-
4 years ago#23
Rarehunter_idol posted...
The fact they're all so linked is the reason I've never played them. Not easy to come across a copy (particularly of JFA).

They're not too expensive on amazon atm. JFA is 40$ but the rest are reasonable.
FC: 2921-9087-2265

User Info: Evilmonster

Evilmonster
4 years ago#24
2-3 is definitely one of the worst cases...

Also 2-4 is not that good.

I loved 1-4, 1-5 and though I dont particularly remember much of Trials and Tribulations I remember it being my favorite of the series. 3-5 or 3-4 (W/e the final case is was amazing)
I love me some Dallas girls!
Nintendo Network ID: Thomas88

User Info: DynamicJumpIuff

DynamicJumpIuff
4 years ago#25
Bikes- posted...

They're not too expensive on amazon atm. JFA is 40$ but the rest are reasonable.

Or you could get the HD collection for iOS for about $18.
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma

User Info: chestershadow

chestershadow
4 years ago#26
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
On the bright side, the final case of the second game is one of, if not the best, case in the series.

Agreed. The final case in game 2 is very easily the best in the whole series.

User Info: Rarehunter_idol

Rarehunter_idol
4 years ago#27
Bikes- posted...

Or you could get the HD collection for iOS for about $18.

Oh wow, nice! Last i checked only the first game was available. I will definitely be purchasing the trilogy.
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. About Phoenix Wright saga.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived