your reaction: nintendo buys Atlus and shows everyone...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. your reaction: nintendo buys Atlus and shows everyone...

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
4 years ago#1
in the next nintendo direct more gameplay of SMTIV, a new trailer and gameplay for SMT x FE, and showcase a new trailer for another game from atlus.

what do you do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIr_-EfTKgg

User Info: cabcalloway1983

cabcalloway1983
4 years ago#2
Akuro19 posted...
iwhat do you do?

Nothing i guess.

User Info: DeathSnipe777

DeathSnipe777
4 years ago#3
I sit there and watch, happy that Atlus gets to keep making games.
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
(message deleted)

User Info: GreekTheftAuto

GreekTheftAuto
4 years ago#5
I realize that I've somehow been transported to another dimension, living a real-life episode of the twilight zone.

User Info: rupok93

rupok93
4 years ago#6
I do not want nintendo buying Atlas because they would make their games exclusive to nintendo, while I do like nintendo, persona 5 on wii U only will annoy the hell out of me.

User Info: Akaimizu

Akaimizu
4 years ago#7
For me, it's about Atlus. I care not so much for what platform they produce for. So this news will be a "yay" for Atlus finding a new stable owner to continue. Seriously. The way their games are set up, every single current console or portable can do it justice. (Though I do prefer physical controls with most Atlus games unless entirely menu or grid-map driven)

I've bought consoles before to get at their stuff (and certain NIS titles). My general console-ism died with the Dreamcast. My loyalty is with the software, though that kind of leave Nintendo as the only console-owner which holds first-party titles that I'd buy a console for.
Check out my Animal Crossing Remixes at:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzIIDVp2_oUgB4EqH5IpevzwWlMxKMPvy

User Info: Roksu

Roksu
4 years ago#8
rupok93 posted...
I do not want nintendo buying Atlas because they would make their games exclusive to nintendo, while I do like nintendo, persona 5 on wii U only will annoy the hell out of me.

Annoy the hell out of you, sure. But will you buy it?
PSN: Rokuyo14 (NA / Inactive), Roksu13 (HK / Active)
3DS FC: 2406-5366-0034

User Info: rupok93

rupok93
4 years ago#9
Roksu posted...
rupok93 posted...

Annoy the hell out of you, sure. But will you buy it?

Depends if I have a Wii U or not by that time.

User Info: aak57

aak57
4 years ago#10
Part of the reason I love Atlus is because of their publishing branch. Being owned by Nintendo would destroy that. :(
May thine...strength...help the world be mended
http://i.imgur.com/HdBP0.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. your reaction: nintendo buys Atlus and shows everyone...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived