now that LoZ: link between worlds is coming, aLttP for SNES' value just went up

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. now that LoZ: link between worlds is coming, aLttP for SNES' value just went up

User Info: accordtypek

accordtypek
4 years ago#1
I collect mainly loz games and was looking for a link to the past for SNES in my collection. Now that the sequel is announced, people are paying more than $100 for a CIB a link to the past. Damnit!
PSN/XBL - accordtypek

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#2
Well it's your own fault. If it went up it's exactly because of people like you, lol.
(message deleted)

User Info: jedinat

jedinat
4 years ago#4
Mariofan15 posted...
jedinat posted...
Well it's your own fault. If it went up it's exactly because of people like you, lol.

Yeah. People selling it at a high price is totally his fault because he somehow has something to do with it. Your such a twit.

He's interested in buying the game now that the sequel has been announced. Supply and demand. It's not complicated.

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
4 years ago#5
Mariofan15 posted...
jedinat posted...

Yeah. People selling it at a high price is totally his fault because he somehow has something to do with it. Your such a twit.

Dude, you're dense. But yeah, let me know when you're ready to get schooled over wifi. In sure you know what I'm talking about. ;)
A+E

User Info: RetroFanGirl

RetroFanGirl
4 years ago#6
Mariofan15 posted...
jedinat posted...

He's the one waiting to buy something when the sequel comes out.
Warning: My opinions are mod-able.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#7
That's fine. i don't own a Wii U yet but when i do i WILL be buying SNES ALTTP off of the Wii U VC service on the eShop for $8 ($10 or whatever with the "upgraded" Wii U features") and enjoy it. IF a 3D Classics version gets released alongside ALBW i will definitely be buying that as well. jack up those prices all you want for those original cartridges. have fun with that! :).
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
4 years ago#8
If you think about it, it technically is TC's fault in a way. When he and others created more demand for the original when the sequel was announced, the supply and price of it went up.
R.I.P. Mewtwo (1996 - 2013)
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
4 years ago#9
Lol this is good news for me, I had bought a near CiB Link to the Past SNES, for like only 40 bucks lol
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/qtiKuN7.png
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,...Husky Unit, covering the base since 1997.

User Info: red eye dragoon

red eye dragoon
4 years ago#10
If you have a SNES I don't see why you wouldn't already own this, it was a pretty much a staple unless you just got the system and didn't grow up with one and even then there is no excuse
PSN & Nintendo ID: Kenshin5435
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. now that LoZ: link between worlds is coming, aLttP for SNES' value just went up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived