Fire Emblem or Tales of the Abyss?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem or Tales of the Abyss?

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#31
Buttery_Toast posted...
I really wish Tales of the Abyss wasn't my first Tales game, because I ended up hating it and will likely never try another game in the series again. :\ The plot was so predictable, and the only character I still liked by the end was Jade.

So, because you didn't like one game in the series. You're never going to try the rest?...

User Info: nimerjm37

nimerjm37
3 years ago#32
I'm always surprised by how many people have anything nice to say about Abyss.

It had a lame, predictable story devoid of a single likeable character. The battle system was shallow and annoying. I hated the game completely by the halfway point, but I kept playing through the end because I figured so many GFaq users couldn't be wrong. Guess what? They were and are. Abyss is a D- at VERY best, and a total waste of time and money at worst (I lean toward worst).

I really enjoyed FE: Awakening, but that isn't why I posted here. I don't want to give the impression that Abyss is a bad game just when compared to Awakening, it is a bad game period. Stay away at all costs.
I often wonder why the people most concerned with maturity are usually the most immature among us, don't you?

User Info: Buttery_Toast

Buttery_Toast
3 years ago#33
OoSubaruoO posted...
Buttery_Toast posted...
I really wish Tales of the Abyss wasn't my first Tales game, because I ended up hating it and will likely never try another game in the series again. :\ The plot was so predictable, and the only character I still liked by the end was Jade.

So, because you didn't like one game in the series. You're never going to try the rest?...

Well, considering I doubt they'll bring any others to the 3DS, I don't really have a way to play the rest anyways.
My body is always Reggie.
http://backloggery.com/dethbryte

User Info: Lord_Frood

Lord_Frood
3 years ago#34
Tales of the Abyss!
And I think you should get DSO as well.
"PS3 is my favourite hentai game." - TakayaNoriko
http://youtu.be/ROk_XmYV_WI
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem or Tales of the Abyss?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived