What game do you have the most time invested into?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game do you have the most time invested into?

User Info: szunega

szunega
3 years ago#1
Recently I had Ocarina of time clocked at about 24 hours for the most. But iv'e recently just beaten that by making mario kart 7 no.1 with about 30 hours. But AC: new leaf is around 26 hours and I have been playing it a lot so it will most likely catch up soon.

I know there will be others with WAAAAAY more hours put into games, so tell us here :D
The Wii and the NES had the most amount of shovelware ever.

User Info: StrongBad456

StrongBad456
3 years ago#2
Probably Harvest Moon: A New Beginning with a little over 80 hours, followed by Animal Crossing: New Leaf with like 60 hours.
Nail, it's an albino Namek. Kill it like the rest. - Super Kami Guru

User Info: NewlyTimidMage

NewlyTimidMage
3 years ago#3
Kid Icarus Uprising with 221:49
FC: 3265-5278-7257

User Info: nonty96zie

nonty96zie
3 years ago#4
League of Legends on the PC probably has my most play time, or maybe WoW, at least a 1000 hours on both.
3DS wise, MH3U has 40 hours so far and I've barely scratched the surface and it's my most played by a hair over KI:U.
Black FC - 5372 0619 6373
LoL EUW IGN - Poranthe

User Info: joeman2004

joeman2004
3 years ago#5
Mine is 999 around 25 hours. I don't have anything else clocked over 10 hours yet, but I just discovered EO4 so that'll change soon.

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#6
Tales of the Abyss at 204 hours and 9 minutes, yet, I'm still in my second play through :P
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: Sinfullyvannila

Sinfullyvannila
3 years ago#7
I just looked it up the other day.

Kid Icarus, 95 hours.
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
3 years ago#8
Animal Crossing and Inazuma Eleven Go 2.

User Info: bowlofzoup

bowlofzoup
3 years ago#9
I've got fire emblem at about 70 hours. If we're talking in general though, probably borderlands 2 with about 150 hours. I finally picked up dark souls, and I'm getting smt iv in less than two weeks. Looks like I'm going to be pretty busy.

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
3 years ago#10
66 hours in Fire Emblem.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What game do you have the most time invested into?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived