Do you write out your opinions on Club Nintendo surveys?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you write out your opinions on Club Nintendo surveys?

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
3 years ago#1
Do you write out your opinions on Club Nintendo surveys? - Results (296 votes)
Yes, I write out my opinions.
64.86% (192 votes)
No, I write gibberish.
35.14% (104 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I always write gibberish, I don't have time to write out my opinions in all those boxes.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
3 years ago#2
I live in a fictional place where if I tell Nintendo enough times that GB games should have Super Game Boy and GBA support on VC it will happen, so yes I do.
PSN/XBL- Nifterific
SSF4AE: Balrog, Evil Ryu | UMvC3: C.Viper/Morrigan/Hulk | MK9: Noob Saibot, Cyber Sub-Zero | SFxTK: Ryu/Guile

User Info: MarkMilton

MarkMilton
3 years ago#3
a little of both.

sometimes i've got a backlog of codes, and i don't feel like writing crap about them. sometimes the game is so good, i want to tell anyone that will listen about it. and sometimes the game is so bad that i want to let somebody know how disappointed i was.

and sometimes i worry that writing too much gibberish too many times will somehow get my account closed, or something. (i'm a worrier).
If on Decepticon turf you happen to stumble, watch out robot, HERE COMES RUMBLE! ~~ Rumble... duh!
Gamertag: MarkMilton FC: 1977-0327-3304

User Info: Zekrom98

Zekrom98
3 years ago#4
About a year ago I didn't feel like filling out the survey, so I just wrote random cuss words, and a week later my account got deactivated. And I was platinum with 600 coins... and it was right before we got our rewards D:
Pokemon X/Y October 12th, 2013
3ds FC: 1289-8698-7326

User Info: TheAquaman803

TheAquaman803
3 years ago#5
Yes. I feel not doing so is cheating. They are giving me free stuff! The least I can do is take a second to fill out a survey.

User Info: Ritster21

Ritster21
3 years ago#6
This is what I usually say.

"This game rules!!!"

Done. Plain and simple.
FC is 4038-6283-8425

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
3 years ago#7
I usually just say:

"its fun"
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
3 years ago#8
brevity is....
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board

User Info: HermeticJustice

HermeticJustice
3 years ago#9
MarkMilton posted...
a little of both.

sometimes i've got a backlog of codes, and i don't feel like writing crap about them. sometimes the game is so good, i want to tell anyone that will listen about it. and sometimes the game is so bad that i want to let somebody know how disappointed i was.

and sometimes i worry that writing too much gibberish too many times will somehow get my account closed, or something. (i'm a worrier).

I am a warrior to
The official Ongyo-Ki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
The official Lea of the Kingdom Hearts III board

User Info: danielmg

danielmg
3 years ago#10
ydgy gyg d isiuhodhsf hdo fodh fh dfghif s dius f I siuhf sh fis diuhsdfh sh is du sduh sduh is dih sidh fiud iuh sdih sdh dh sdih dh fl sd hsh;sho d sohj o;s osh sh oih sdh hiuh f fvv idv
cartoondan.com
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you write out your opinions on Club Nintendo surveys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived