If you bought FE:A and registered it already... you STILL qualify for the credit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you bought FE:A and registered it already... you STILL qualify for the credit

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444
3 years ago#51
Forty_Aces posted...
spealfan444 posted...
Okay, I would like to offer a sincere apology to LightHawNight. You didn't to anything wrong and I was just angry after "that" topic. I still don't think the people who did post on my topic deserve an apology from me, as they were acting idiotic and disrespectful, as was I just now. You are going off my ignore list, but all the others I chose, whom include Ultima_Lord,whizkid7 ,TheNeoVoid,tranceaddict19,McMarbles,BigReed, and Gamemaster64 are staying.
Once again, I'm sorry.

Lol, why the hell did you ignore Gamemaster? His post was "I wish the survey wasn't a part of this, mine freakin expired". Apparently that's "disrespectful" now?

I actually interpreted it as something else when I first saw it. Sorry dude, I removed you from my ignore list.
These boards are a creature of Chaos, they may take many incarnations.
AC: New Leaf Dream Address: 5900-2254-6770. Come visit my town!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. If you bought FE:A and registered it already... you STILL qualify for the credit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived