The best 3rd party 3DS games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The best 3rd party 3DS games?

User Info: PyschoRaiden

PyschoRaiden
4 years ago#1
Hi all. I'm looking at my 3DS collection right now and it's hit me that I have like, barely any 3rd party 3DS games. I have quite a little collection but 10/13 of my games are 1st party Nintendo games. (with the 3rd party ones being Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations and Naruto Powerful Shippuden).

What 3rd party 3DS games would you recommend are worth a purchase? I'm looking at Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (I enjoyed the demo), Project X Zone and Tales of the Abyss 3D, but other than that, I don't know many other 3rd party 3DS games.
OURS IS THE FURY

User Info: JoeHigashi2000

JoeHigashi2000
4 years ago#2
SMT IV and SMT:DS Soul Hackers come to mind as well as Devil Survivor: Overclocked. Also if you can find Heroes of Ruin and Spirit camera at about $10-20 range. I bought both at full retail on release and don't regret it but try to find them at reduced prices.
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210

User Info: logans_run_82

logans_run_82
4 years ago#3
Ghost Recon shadow wars and shinobi are pretty fun. Pretty cheap too.
Blops 2 Hardcore TDM: Come cause its easier to unlock cammo. Stay because its easier to unlock cammo.

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
4 years ago#4
Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Virtue's Last Reward, Etrian Odyssey IV, Project X Zone, Devil Survivor: Overclocked, Shinobi, Soul Hackers, and Scribblenauts Unlimited were all worthy investments for me. In fact, two of those games are in my top 3 longest playtime (Tales and DS:O).
Currently Playing: Project X Zone, Legend of Zelda OoA, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add, message to be added back!)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The best 3rd party 3DS games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived