Your worst ds/3ds purchase ever?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your worst ds/3ds purchase ever?

User Info: lornegreenepose

lornegreenepose
4 years ago#1
I was just looking through a box of games and I found the cart for Yoshi's Touch and Go and I remember how betrayed I felt when I actually bought that game assuming it would be at least ok as it had Yoshi on it. It was kind of fun but there was absolutely nothing to it, I can't think of a worse game I actually went out and bought.
What a bunch of jokers.
3DS Friend Code: 4511-1614-0507

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
4 years ago#2
Pokemon Dash.
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: ssjlinkx

ssjlinkx
4 years ago#3
Diddy Kong Racing DS. Such an embarrassment compared to the classic version. Sad thing that we will never just a port of the original.
3DS FC: 2234-7659-6680
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0

User Info: BluBat8891

BluBat8891
4 years ago#4
DS:Feel the Magic XY/XX - Very frustrating game for someone who's using the touch controls. I know some people liked it but I was terrible at it.

3DS:Johnny Kung-Fu- This still counts as a 3DS game. I downloaded this piece of crap and was disappointed to see how repetitive it is.
3DS FC: 0946-2255-8746
PS3 Username: CrowTServo88

User Info: couchtater4444

couchtater4444
4 years ago#5
For the 3DS, Luigi's Mansion 2. It's a good game, but compared to Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, and Mario Kart 7, it doesn't get much of my time.

As for the DS, I'd say Trauma Center. I thought it would be much more fun than it was.
Nate
3DS FC: 0103-9944-0681

User Info: Albinosquid

Albinosquid
4 years ago#6
DS - Animates

3DS - Sticker Star
I Am Female, Canadian, and a Niche Gamer

User Info: thedicemaster

thedicemaster
4 years ago#7
asphalt 3D.
hovercars don't belong in a street racing game, and hoverskidmarks shouldn't even exist anywhere.

User Info: Ace-of-Clubs

Ace-of-Clubs
4 years ago#8
DS = Star Fox Command. The people who actually thought stylus controls would work well to control an Arwing should be fired and never allowed anywhere near a video game ever again.

3DS = Kid Icarus Uprising. I don't hate these controls as much as SFC's controls, but they're still awkward and result in my least-favorite 3DS game that I've purchased.
The Artist Formerly Known As Mottman.

User Info: danielfromhood

danielfromhood
4 years ago#9
Code of Princess...ugh. It's so laggy.
My FC is 4828-3882-5993.

User Info: mad9671

mad9671
4 years ago#10
007 Quantum of Solace for DS. I had to hold the DS like a book and use the touch screen as well. Uncomfortable controls and couldn't see for more than say in game 5 feet ahead. What a waste control scheme and book mode graphics !
---3DS:4811-7170-1062. Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have a character:-Pulp Fiction
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your worst ds/3ds purchase ever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived