Digital Download blues, what should I do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Digital Download blues, what should I do?

User Info: Rupin_Salesman

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#1
Lol, rhyming title..

Okay, so I have the SD Card that came with the system. I am severely hyping two upcoming 3DS games:

Pokemon Y
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team

I want them both as soon as possible, so I would download them, but.. I don't want to waste too much space on my system.

Note that I have Pokemon Dream Radar and New Super Mario Bros. 2 on my 3DS still. NSMB2 is 100%'d and has 1,000,000 Coins, so I'm hesistant to delete it, and I don't use Dream Radar anymore.

What should I do?
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario

User Info: DBPanterA

DBPanterA
3 years ago#2
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Lol, rhyming title..

Okay, so I have the SD Card that came with the system. I am severely hyping two upcoming 3DS games:

Pokemon Y

I want them both as soon as possible, so I would download them, but.. I don't want to waste too much space on my system.

Note that I have Pokemon Dream Radar and New Super Mario Bros. 2 on my 3DS still. NSMB2 is 100%'d and has 1,000,000 Coins, so I'm hesistant to delete it, and I don't use Dream Radar anymore.

What should I do?

Simple: Buy a larger SD card. You can get them dirt cheap. I bought a 16 GB and prefer to go digital all the way with the 3DS so I don't have to carry cartridges and I can just play when I want to. If I can find games for cheaper at retail I will go that route, but the size of games is small enough that I really don't worry about it.

In fact, I wish it were possible to simply take a physical copy and somehow download it to the 3DS itself.
NNID: Minny612
3DS FC: 5155-2933-9036

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#3
DBPanterA posted...
Rupin_Salesman posted...
Lol, rhyming title..

Pokemon Y

What should I do?

Simple: Buy a larger SD card. You can get them dirt cheap. I bought a 16 GB and prefer to go digital all the way with the 3DS so I don't have to carry cartridges and I can just play when I want to. If I can find games for cheaper at retail I will go that route, but the size of games is small enough that I really don't worry about it.

In fact, I wish it were possible to simply take a physical copy and somehow download it to the 3DS itself.

How do you put a 3DS's SD card info onto another one?

User Info: Tzuba12

Tzuba12
3 years ago#4
Just copy and paste it, dude.
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba

Rupin_Salesman
3 years ago#5
Tzuba12 posted...
Just copy and paste it, dude.

Replaced my 2 GB with a 16 GB.

OHOHO, THIS IS DELICIOUS.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Digital Download blues, what should I do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived