Anyone else feeling very disappointed by the Gold/Platinum rewards this year?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else feeling very disappointed by the Gold/Platinum rewards this year?

User Info: IamPeanutButter

IamPeanutButter
4 years ago#1
I am. Feels like even the standard rewards this year (the hanafuda cards, the Mario 3-poster series, the reversible pouch, etc.) are leagues better than this selection of... Zelda garbage.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
4 years ago#2
I get a free GameBoy game I'm never going to play. Yay, thanks Nintendo.

I should have just gotten the dumb calendar and sold it on eBay for $10.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
4 years ago#3
completely disappointed

pathetic display of customer appreciation

I bet if it was club nintendo japan they would've gotten gold plated 3DS and stuff.

I will NEVER

EVER

EVER

purposely achieve platinum or gold.

Worst customer loyalty program everrrrrrrrrrrr
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

User Info: NettoSaito

NettoSaito
4 years ago#4
Yeah, they are nothing compared to the first two years. I got the Majora's Mask CD though.
3DS - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | NN - [NettoSaito]
The New Netto's Game Room Forums - http://forums.nettosgameroom.com/index/

User Info: Nekoakuma

Nekoakuma
4 years ago#5
For JPN I only got a Pikmin tote bag and a club nintendo exclusive game...but I much preferred the Dot Mario Cushion from the previous year.
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.

User Info: IrateGameFAQer

IrateGameFAQer
4 years ago#6
what was the game?
#1 Chris Bores fan!

User Info: SupremeLord5050

SupremeLord5050
4 years ago#7
I am excited for the Soundtrack actually. Now I have the OoT and MM soundtrack in CD form both from club nintendo in once in a lifetime ways. I may be the only person who feels this way....
Go make some new disaster, thats what I'm counting on, You're someone else's problem, now I only want you gone
3ds fc: 2406-5240-2172

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#8
SupremeLord5050 posted...
I am excited for the Soundtrack actually. Now I have the OoT and MM soundtrack in CD form both from club nintendo in once in a lifetime ways. I may be the only person who feels this way....

But are you actually listening to the soundtracks you have? If not, I really don't see the point in being excited for them...
Currently playing:
Virtue's Last Reward, Ys Origins, Gods Eater Burst, and Jeanne D'arc

User Info: EarthLord_CJ

EarthLord_CJ
4 years ago#9
21_21 posted...
SupremeLord5050 posted...

But are you actually listening to the soundtracks you have? If not, I really don't see the point in being excited for them...

...Why would you buy an album/soundtrack and not listen to it? >_>
http://i.imgur.com/qgqVy.jpg
"Don't wanna know...where the sinners go..."

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
4 years ago#10
Its free stuff you ungrateful wretches
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anyone else feeling very disappointed by the Gold/Platinum rewards this year?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived