Wow..people are really greedy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow..people are really greedy

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
4 years ago#1
I posted a video on youtube of me unboxing Shin Megami Tensei IV, and I got like 100 private messages asking me for the club nintendo code. It's like... um... no? I used it. And even if I didn't, why would I just give it to a random stranger online who asked me instead of like a friend or something? They're like "I want the code but i don't really want to buy the game." Uh, then too bad? Either buy it, use the code, then sell it, or just don't get this promotion. I hate people sometimes.
Friend code: 4699-5979-0399

User Info: DougyB

DougyB
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't say that's greedy.

Just a bunch of moochers.
b

User Info: TheDreadedZero

TheDreadedZero
4 years ago#3
One time I did a giveaway where I let people comment on my video and the comment I liked best got my God of War psp code. Something like that is fair and kinda fun. But I already used my code and even if I didn't I wouldn't just give it to someone who messaged me. Like a million people messaged me, how would it be fair to just give it to one?
Friend code: 4699-5979-0399

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
4 years ago#4
It's your civic duty to help out your fellow countrymen in need.

Show some respect.
Please understand.

User Info: Semi45a

Semi45a
4 years ago#5
does the obvious make you annoyed TC?
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia

User Info: Gamepoizon

Gamepoizon
4 years ago#6
i know dude be nice maybe u can give it to someone its just a code u can get more for free and by survey i gave sombody a cod dlc for free 15 bucks i spend for a stranger people are not greedy ur just mean.
FC 0576- 3571- 6625 Name Trunks pm if your fc codes in return to add me.

User Info: Fight_The_Power

Fight_The_Power
4 years ago#7
Gamepoizon posted...
i know dude be nice maybe u can give it to someone its just a code u can get more for free and by survey i gave sombody a cod dlc for free 15 bucks i spend for a stranger people are not greedy ur just mean.

I think it's past your bedtime.
The JahMan has cometh once again... and he is here to stay.
3DS FC: 0018-0111-4675. J.O.D. from Napoleon. Dream Address: 5400-2159-0837

User Info: Brad527

Brad527
4 years ago#8
Gamepoizon posted...

Do you realize he can get $30 by entering this code?

User Info: Natatteru

Natatteru
4 years ago#9
Gamepoizon posted...

*facepalm*
3DS: 3239-2567-4999 Official Swordmaster and Husband of Say'ri from the FE Awakening board.
PSN: NatatBW P4A: Liz - BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Makoto - MBAACC: H-VSion

User Info: Gamepoizon

Gamepoizon
4 years ago#10
why are u guys going against me lol
FC 0576- 3571- 6625 Name Trunks pm if your fc codes in return to add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Wow..people are really greedy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived