Help me out people.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me out people.

User Info: gogogosuper

gogogosuper
3 years ago#1
I have 1 regular red 3DS with the extended battery and 1 red 3DS XL. I like both of them equally. But I want to give one of them to my friend. I haven't used the E-Shop so there is no worry to transfer or whatnot. So which is better to keep in the long run?

-Both units last about the same though my regular 3DS last like 30 minutes more.
-I never use the E-Shop or use the Streetpass function so it doesn't matter if I delete the account or having to transfer my info.
-And I like both of the units equally so it doesn't matter which one to give up.

Any suggestions/advices?
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
3 years ago#2
Which do you prefer? Bigger screen or slightly less clear picture and better speakers?

User Info: gogogosuper

gogogosuper
3 years ago#3
yankee6903 posted...
Which do you prefer? Bigger screen or slightly less clear picture and better speakers?

That's the thing. Both are the same to me. I have good eyes and my hands are average so they never cramp up.

I am curious which one is better to keep in the long run.
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
3 years ago#4
gogogosuper posted...
yankee6903 posted...

That's the thing. Both are the same to me. I have good eyes and my hands are average so they never cramp up.

I am curious which one is better to keep in the long run.

Well then I say keep the XL. Its newer and I enjoy the bigger screen. Dont care about the speakers since I use headphones. Its also worth more.

User Info: silver123456789

silver123456789
3 years ago#5
keep w.e is worth more money right now.
www.chaoscoalition.net
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Help me out people.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived