Ever have buyer's remorse for a game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever have buyer's remorse for a game?

User Info: Shadowstar108

Shadowstar108
4 years ago#1
On the 3DS side of things, I regret buying Soul Hackers. I much prefer Persona, and I bought it thinking it would be hard to find in a few months and I would like it a lot. Neither of those have happened yet...
"Think we should tell them about the hexes, or sell it as is?"

User Info: Rabite

Rabite
4 years ago#2
Master of Orion 3 was my biggest case of buyer's remorse. Had it pre-ordered at EB. Returned it an hour later. One of the few times I can recall being able to return a PC game.
What's a rabite doing in a place like this?
If all else fails use fire - Zelda 2 | Common sense isn't

User Info: ssjlinkx

ssjlinkx
4 years ago#3
Diddy Kong Racing DS
My game collection: http://full.sc/1bAk0z7
Don't feel like playing your games? Watch me play instead! http://www.youtube.com/user/jargus0

User Info: mrjack3112

mrjack3112
4 years ago#4
Which & Hero.. Gosh the video made it look fun only to be disappointed.
Myst.. I read It was a good game...on a pc... I enjoy its "figure stuff out for yourself" but I don't find it to be great on the 3ds
Nope. I tend to watch/read a lot about something if it's a new series/franchise I'm getting into. And if I'm on the fence I don't spend more than 20-30$.

User Info: melchiahdim

melchiahdim
4 years ago#6
I kinda regret buying SMT4. I love the game so far but I really should have waited til next month. I just didn't want to risk not being able to find it.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: ElectricNova

ElectricNova
4 years ago#7
Drawn to life.

Skyward sword, because of the controls (I liked everything else, pretty much, but they could have had a control option or something)
"France is a place for beauty....and beauty makes people want to sex you..." Nightinangle, on the topic of France
Official Rayquaza of X and Y boards

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
4 years ago#8
suikoden 3.. thought this game was incredibly bland and a waste of my money

User Info: R_Hunter

R_Hunter
4 years ago#9
Sticker Star.
To be fair, the overall plot of the MGS series sounds like it was written by a 7 year old on amphetamines.-CrystalKing5426
Official Xion of the KHIII Board

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
4 years ago#10
I know a ton of people had buyer's remorse with Project X Zone. Barely anybody talks about that game anymore.
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add) RPGs are the best genre.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Ever have buyer's remorse for a game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived