Since were getting Sonic the Hedgehog(Genesis version)....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since were getting Sonic the Hedgehog(Genesis version)....

User Info: Mandrew257

Mandrew257
4 years ago#1
http://www.destructoid.com/sega-3d-classics-confirmed-for-eshop-in-na-and-europe-258411.phtml

What do you think the chances of getting 2 and 3 are?
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where my opinion is wrong, and your opinion is right.

User Info: m16ninja

m16ninja
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty positive they will release Sonic 2 considering it's the most popular of all the Sonic Genesis games. Probably Sonic 3 as well.
Depends on sales really.
XBL Tag: bitter m16ninja
PSN: m16ninja

User Info: J_Can_Man

J_Can_Man
4 years ago#3
S3&K please.
You have no...idea 'bout me...do you?

User Info: PhoenixRush

PhoenixRush
4 years ago#4
J_Can_Man posted...
S3&K please.

A trillion times this. I've been waiting for a proper portable version of this forever.
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo

User Info: thescorpion

thescorpion
4 years ago#5
With the Sega 3D Classic series I hope we get Streets of Rage 3, a game that has never been released on a handheld. Also, I hope get Streets of Rage 3 comes with an option to play both the North American/European version and the Japanese version.
Looks like they have spilled coffee on the server again.

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
4 years ago#6
thescorpion posted...
With the Sega 3D Classic series I hope we get Streets of Rage 3, a game that has never been released on a handheld. Also, I hope get Streets of Rage 3 comes with an option to play both the North American/European version and the Japanese version.

The PSP has the genesis ultimate collection and I'm pretty sure all 3 streets of rage games are on it. The PS3 and xbox360 have that game too.

User Info: Ghetsis

Ghetsis
4 years ago#7
shotgunheadshot posted...
thescorpion posted...

The PSP has the genesis ultimate collection and I'm pretty sure all 3 streets of rage games are on it. The PS3 and xbox360 have that game too.

Nah, the PSP has "Sega Genesis Collection," which was also on PS2. It has a lot less games than the UGC on 360/PS3.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#8
PhoenixRush posted...
J_Can_Man posted...
S3&K please.

A trillion times this. I've been waiting for a proper portable version of this forever.
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: MDS2005

MDS2005
4 years ago#9
90sRetroGaming posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
J_Can_Man posted...
S3&K please.

When I see human babies, I want to ragequit life.
You lack in the common English is an outrage.

User Info: marioa64

marioa64
4 years ago#10
MDS2005 posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
PhoenixRush posted...
J_Can_Man posted...
S3&K please.

This is my sig
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Since were getting Sonic the Hedgehog(Genesis version)....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived