Which game should i buy next?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game should i buy next?

User Info: ZatchBell

ZatchBell
4 years ago#1
Which game should i buy? - Results (41 votes)
CastleVania Mirror of Fate
19.51% (8 votes)
Donkey Kong Country 3D
60.98% (25 votes)
Paper Mario Sticker Star
19.51% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Out of these games which is the best pick I really want to try castlevania since im a big fan of the series and I did in fact play donkey kong on wii and thought it was really good.
Sega Fan for Life

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
4 years ago#2
I've only played Sticker Star (enjoyed it but don't buy at full price), but based on your OP you should go with Donkey Kong. I have heard some people didn't like the new castlevania.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

User Info: BigReed

BigReed
4 years ago#3
ZatchBell posted...
Out of these games which is the best pick I really want to try castlevania since im a big fan of the series and I did in fact play donkey kong on wii and thought it was really good.

I enjoyed Castlevania. It has some technical issues, and a few parts were boring, but it was definitely worth the time and money.

I waited for such a long time to purchase it because a number of people on the 3ds board said it was absolutely horrible, and I honestly regret listening to those opinions. The story is a sequel to the console version, and I enjoyed what it had to offer.
If you like my reviews, recommend them. If you have some suggestions feel free to PM me.

User Info: Animelover_gal

Animelover_gal
4 years ago#4
I would go for Donkey Kong
3DS FC: (Animefreak) 3136 6896 2022 Heart Gold(Koton)=2579 5336 7795 Platinum(Dawn)=4812 3082 5015
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Which game should i buy next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived