So, who are already Platinum for next year???

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, who are already Platinum for next year???

User Info: Drac_Mazoku

Drac_Mazoku
4 years ago#1
Just out of curiosity. I just completed a bunch of survey on Club Nintendo (I had 24 waiting for me), and when I was done, I realized that I was already just 5 coins away from getting my Platinum Status for next year reward. And since I'll receive 2 others post-play survey in the following days, let's say I pretty much already have it.

How many of you are already there?

PS: I have still 3300 coins on my account that I have no use of (and that don't expire in the following year too). I wish they would release some kind of awesome rewards so that I can waste some of those coins, else, next year, I might start giving gift to people before they expire...
My 3DS digital games collection:
http://www.backloggery.com/drac_mazoku

User Info: Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil
4 years ago#2
I am 20 coins away from gold probably will be platinum early next year
GT/PSN/NNID: Yeloazndevil

User Info: Albinosquid

Albinosquid
4 years ago#3
Me. Ive been platinum for next year for a couple of weeks now.

I spent some of my coins on the T-Shirt, but I don't want anything else atm. I'm waiting for the new games to be announced in august because thats when the current ones expire.
Hnnnnng I can't even

User Info: Monkmaster79

Monkmaster79
4 years ago#4
I only need 90 more coins if I register a few codes I've been saving and fill out the post plays I've been neglecting.
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list! 164 and counting!

User Info: Kureno

Kureno
4 years ago#5
I'm almost gold, and probably could be again if i did all the pending post-plays. I still have several unopened games I could open and use the PINs on, but I might be a hair short still until I spend my credit money on eShop.
Loading new signature. Please wait.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 years ago#6
I got 10 coins.....
Pro gamer equality- 1 person is pro gamer which means doesnt matter who makes the system you like what you like. PM me and I'll increase the number if you agree

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
4 years ago#7
I currently have 650 usable coins, 175 coins so far towards gold/platinum 2014, a worth of 205 coins in unfinished digital registrations/digital post play surveys and a whole mess of CN codes from my physical copies of Wii/3DS retail games.

I'll make platinum for at least the next two or three years from what i can tell, and this is without buying anything else from this point onwards, lol.
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#8
I've been Plat since the bars been fixed.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: DarknessRaven

DarknessRaven
4 years ago#9
Around 250 points away from Platinum.

User Info: metalXgear

metalXgear
4 years ago#10
Yeah I been Platinum for next year weeks ago.
Wii Console: 0917 6760 4711 4172
Wii nick name: Luis
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So, who are already Platinum for next year???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived