eshop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Brasen

Brasen
3 years ago#1
So got my $30 FE/SMT promo today. So far I've bought oracle of ages & seasons, castlevania, & shining force: sword of hayja with it. I have the 20 ambassador titles and in the past purchased link's awakening & megaman 2. Also got these 3d classics through cn coins or promotions: kid Icarus, urban champion, excitebike, & twinbee.

So I've got 13.09 left on my balance and curious if there is anything must have for me that im missing out on while I still have little to spend. Love rpgs, adventures, & strategies, like platformers and racers, don't care for much of anything else. Also prefer 32bit then 16bit then 8bit in that order. Interested in the game gear library cause I never owned one so if there is any gems there let me know.

Also should I tackle ages or seasons first? Or does it matter?

User Info: mattnd2007

mattnd2007
3 years ago#2
i haven't tried, but heard very good things about shantae. especially the gbc game. personally i'm forcing myself to save it for zelda. paying only 10 bucks for it will be awesome.
Huey: The world is a hard and lonely place and nobody gets anything for free. And you want to know what else? One day, you and everyone you know is gonna die.

User Info: Brasen

Brasen
3 years ago#3
Shantae eh, looks like a 2d zelda/rayman platformer. I might have to get it!

I DS/3DS games physically so that's why im not saving myself :p

User Info: Yomerodes

Yomerodes
3 years ago#4
I would recommend Tetris Axis, 10 bucks. It released physically some years ago, it good old Tetris, with a huge assortment of game options and modes, some good, some average, some pretty bad. As the requisite Tetris of every portable, it is IMO, a must have. Plus, it is the cheapest retail available game on the american eshop.

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
3 years ago#5
It doesn't matter which Oracle game you tackle first. They really are interchangeable. But if you go by the official timeline, Seasons then Ages. I always played Ages then Season myself...
I miss NHL hockey, I miss my St. Louis Blues :(

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived