New GameStop email confirms Black 3DS XL release date

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New GameStop email confirms Black 3DS XL release date

User Info: Nexevious

Nexevious
3 years ago#1
You can preorder it and stuff.
$199.99
Releases August 11th
Snake for SSB4!!!
3DS Friend Code: IN PROGRESS

User Info: blohangel

blohangel
3 years ago#2
I've been waiting for this moment. I can finally upgrade to... dat screen.
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940

Nexevious
3 years ago#3
Personally I like the Red/Black better....
Also they call it the Black/Black model.
Snake for SSB4!!!

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
3 years ago#4
Selling my Vita just in time.
We're here. *blows out lantern*

Nexevious
3 years ago#5
WrestlinFan posted...

Go for it bro. I recently sold my regular 3DS on eBay for about $150 I am really happy about that. I'm going to go to Fry's and get a new Red XL for $180
Snake for SSB4!!!

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
3 years ago#6
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

Go for it bro. I recently sold my regular 3DS on eBay for about $150 I am really happy about that. I'm going to go to Fry's and get a new Red XL for $180

Ask him if Bender is there.
The official Genbu of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#7
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

How the hell did you manage to pull that off???. seriously, tell me your ways!!!.
MKW FC: 3008-8379-7294/3DS FC: 1375-7268-6996/http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSchoolGaming4Life

Nexevious
3 years ago#8
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

How the hell did you manage to pull that off???. seriously, tell me your ways!!!.

I was extremely happy. So I laid all the stuff from the 3DS, stylus, box, manuals, etc. down in the first clip to attract a lot of views. I got probably 20 watchers on it and a total of 49 bids. I started it at $49.99, $9.99 shipping. I had everything that it came with except the Club Nintendo PIN and the AR Cards. I also added a really nice Mad Catz wallet case to it for more views. It got to about $110 then there was a bidding war against 2 people. It went up to $150 and ended. I then realized that the person had 0% positive feedback and said he couldn't pay for it. So I contacted the runner-up and asked him to take it for $148, his last bid. He said yes and I got about $147 total (minus eBay fees, shipping)
Snake for SSB4!!!

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
3 years ago#9
Nexevious posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

I was extremely happy. So I laid all the stuff from the 3DS, stylus, box, manuals, etc. down in the first clip to attract a lot of views. I got probably 20 watchers on it and a total of 49 bids. I started it at $49.99, $9.99 shipping. I had everything that it came with except the Club Nintendo PIN and the AR Cards. I also added a really nice Mad Catz wallet case to it for more views. It got to about $110 then there was a bidding war against 2 people. It went up to $150 and ended. I then realized that the person had 0% positive feedback and said he couldn't pay for it. So I contacted the runner-up and asked him to take it for $148, his last bid. He said yes and I got about $147 total (minus eBay fees, shipping)

That's gonna take a big wet bite out of your ass. That's why I use Craigslist whenever possible. No fees, no waiting for Paypal to clear my payment, just cold hard cash. You always want to meet at a public place of course.......
We're here. *blows out lantern*

Nexevious
3 years ago#10
WrestlinFan posted...
Nexevious posted...
90sRetroGaming posted...
Nexevious posted...
WrestlinFan posted...

That's gonna take a big wet bite out of your ass. That's why I use Craigslist whenever possible. No fees, no waiting for Paypal to clear my payment, just cold hard cash. You always want to meet at a public place of course.......

Actually did that before eBay. Put it up for $110 and someone was interested. We talked said we'll do it on Friday (3 something weeks ago) he didn't show up. I texted him saying what the problem was, he didn't respond. I then CALLED him using my home phone. He responded saying if he can call back in 30 minutes or so. I said sure. Never heard back since.
Snake for SSB4!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. New GameStop email confirms Black 3DS XL release date

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived