Step Log Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Step Log Topic

User Info: pokemon2poker

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#51
I'll make another update soon, but first I've discovered something you must all be informed of. The other day I decided to bring my pokewalker and 3ds to work. They were both at 0 steps when I left, but when I got home from work my 3ds was at 14,248, while my pokewalker was at 19,216. What's the deal with the great difference? Can anyone else who has a 3ds and pokewalker run a similar experiment and post your results? This is pretty upsetting. There've definitely been days I've I should've had more steps, but this just makes me feel like my 3ds has been ripping me off.
A+E

User Info: volanin

volanin
3 years ago#52
Based on this link:

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/04/university-study-finds-pokewalker-is-one-really-accurate-pedometer/

I'd trust your pokewalker more.
But don't worry, the 3DS is not ripping you off.
It just cares for you and is making you exercise a little extra!

User Info: WitchBaby4200

WitchBaby4200
3 years ago#53
Hey TC, I just started following your topic. CONGRATS! This is really amazing! I had a heart attack reading that you may have broken your toe! I hope you're okay.
I loved the hell out of my Pokewalker. I'm a small business owner. I own, teach at, and manage a ballroom dance studio. The Pokewalker was amazing, because it was well hidden and less cumbersome than my 3DS. I truly hope X/Y utilizes the step feature with the 3DS, as someone else posted. Though then I'll have to figure out a way to have my 3DS on my person while I teach or dance.... A definite problem. Lol.
She was walking on a stage after the play was over. Who now could say it had ever happened.

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#54
My toe is ok. It's just bruised, and the nail will eventually fall off.
A+E

User Info: tranceaddict19

tranceaddict19
3 years ago#55
Toe injuries are the worst, I had a cupboard fall on my big toe. A couple days later the pain was unbelievable so I went to the doctor because my toe was purple and about double the size of my normal toe.

Turns out it was fractured and a blood vessel had been broken causing the toe to swell with blood. The only solution was to drill 2 holes in the nail, as soon as the first hole was drilled blood sprayed all over the doctor even reaching 3 or 4 feet to the wall. It was nuts lol. Ended up losing that nail was so awkward not having a nail for awhile. Make sure what happened to me doesn't happen to you !
3DS FC : 2680-9494-1373

pokemon2poker
3 years ago#56
Feeling like I've been cheated out of steps has discouraged me from wanting to carry out this goal. :/
A+E
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Step Log Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived