The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Streetpass relay question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass relay question

User Info: iRaithYou

iRaithYou
3 years ago#1
I haven't actually used it yet considering I don't take my 3DS anywhere from lack of interest in it.

Still, I was just wondering with all the "relay spoofing" going on, do any of you think it's possible that Nintendo will cancel this the feature as a whole, or try to patch the spoofing?
3DS FC: 0946 3178 1610
Pkmn B2 FC: 0863 1169 6198 - Adeta

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
3 years ago#2
Nintendo can cancel it, but why bother? It's really not hurting anyone and it actually lets us connect with people all over the world.

User Info: RPGNinja123

RPGNinja123
3 years ago#3
What is this relay spoofing? People creating their own streetpasses or something?
3DS FC- 0232-8140-1787(send PM if u add)
If Obamacare is so amazing, how come nobody in Congress abides by it?

User Info: Naruto

Naruto
3 years ago#4
You're passing and receiving SP data by sending it to Nintendo using your own wireless device acting as a Nintendo Zone.

User Info: iRaithYou

iRaithYou
3 years ago#5
Obviously it's not hurting anyone, but doesn't Nintendo consider the spoofing of street-passes "abuse"?
3DS FC: 0946 3178 1610
Pkmn B2 FC: 0863 1169 6198 - Adeta
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Streetpass relay question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived