Would you buy Diablo II for the 3DS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy Diablo II for the 3DS?

User Info: anythingisfine

anythingisfine
3 years ago#1
revamped graphics, online and local play.
Psalm 137.8 happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us 9 he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

User Info: Megaman Omega

Megaman Omega
3 years ago#2
If done properly, i would. But that's a lot of stuff to adjust ( such as the buttons) so it would be better off just having a new game.
"I hate YOU! I love YOU! Smashy-headed spills now? Just keep posting those salty decrees, MegaHURT!" - Razieru going into maximum overrustle

User Info: mezzobeat

mezzobeat
3 years ago#3
that'd be pretty amazing

but yeah, i'd rather see a new, made-for-3DS diablo clone that's better than heroes of ruin. plus, the chances of blizzard doing this are, y'know, pretty much none

User Info: anythingisfine

anythingisfine
3 years ago#4
mezzobeat posted...
that'd be pretty amazing

but yeah, i'd rather see a new, made-for-3DS diablo clone that's better than heroes of ruin. plus, the chances of blizzard doing this are, y'know, pretty much none

after Diablo III I would worry about them making a new diablo... but yeah I guess that would be better if it was made better then DIII. not that I hate DIII as much as others do, I just think it needs a lot of work.

I thought there was talk of diablo for the DS a long time ago... but maybe that was just fans.
Psalm 137.8 happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us 9 he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks

User Info: JurassicBond

JurassicBond
3 years ago#5
No. I put thousands of hours into Diablo II and pretty much burned myself out for life on that game.
Reading: The Rise of Endymion - Dan Simmons
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg

User Info: evoxpisces

evoxpisces
3 years ago#6
It's extremely doubtful they'd ever do this but if they did and worked well, I would totally buy it.
3DS FC: 3609-1124-3955

User Info: WrestlinFan

WrestlinFan
3 years ago#7
But that's not a Japanese RPG or Nintendo 1st party game, so the 3DS can't get it.
We're here. *blows out lantern*

User Info: thenavysfinest7

thenavysfinest7
3 years ago#8
I would buy it for myself, my wife, and at least two other people.
Nintendo Network: KidKreole7 PSN:RoflJosh 3DS FC 5000-2284-0288
If you believe in a "Console War", YOU are whats wrong with America.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
3 years ago#9
no

I would buy Diablo 2 for PC
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: TinyTim123

TinyTim123
3 years ago#10
Endgame posted...
no

I would buy Diablo 2 for PC

I already own it for PC... I might consider buying it for the Vita, and have owned it for many many years... I just think even on the XL the display would be too darn small to be comfortable. It might even be too small on the Vita.
I would enjoy playing it some more though. I wonder where all my Diablo 2 discs are...? (Yes, I have owned it that long.)
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Would you buy Diablo II for the 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived