Tip: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (kinda) incompatible with 2DS (SPOILERS)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tip: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (kinda) incompatible with 2DS (SPOILERS)

User Info: the_ice_phoenix

the_ice_phoenix
3 years ago#21
LaManoNeraII posted...
I doubt people got the hint, anyway. I'm almost positive most of them looked it up online.

I stared angrily at my DS, pressing every button combination I could think of, until it suddenly clicked. When it did, I felt like a freaking genius

Which really goes to show: part of the appeal of Zelda games (at least for me) is that they make you feel smart, even if you're not really.
If I had a dollar for every time Jesus died for my sins and rose again, I'd have one dollar.

User Info: ThatKipp

ThatKipp
3 years ago#22
I accidentally solved the puzzle by pressing the home button. If you didn't know, DS games count pressing the home button as putting the game in sleep mode.
http://dragcave.net/user/thatkipp >_>
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725

User Info: arstos

arstos
3 years ago#23
LaManoNeraII posted...
I doubt people got the hint, anyway. I'm almost positive most of them looked it up online.

i didn't look it up online, but i decided to take a break from it, closed the ds, came back a little later and was like "well then" lol
PSN:Dragonlibrarian
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Tip: Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (kinda) incompatible with 2DS (SPOILERS)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived